URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 299
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What a beautiful episode!"

Posted by RUTGERSpaul on 09-15-03 at 10:47 PM
Oh My! I never thought "Paradise Hotel" would ever have JUST good news, not a good bit of drama followed by a let down, this was just complete joy! First when Melanie had to announce her rival, and the looks on Amy and Desiree's face. That transformation when she had to choose an ally. Beautiful!

I applaude the script writers on "Paradise Hotel"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What a beautiful episode!"
Posted by The Jman on 09-15-03 at 11:14 PM
I was right there with you. Is it me,or does nothing seem to be going the originals way?? Tom's definately got to go! This guy is getting too big for his britches(as they say)What if he had to pick an ally to go with hm. Didn't he list Amy as an ally!! Oh that would be great!

If anyone agrees with me give me a big HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Posted by The Jman on 09-15-03 at 11:16 PM
My fault. He listed Scott and Keith as an ally. Sorry,hey I could dream can't I?

Posted by armywf3 on 09-16-03 at 01:10 AM
HELL YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by CantStandToLook on 09-16-03 at 00:00 AM
It was quite an interesting episode. They kept us somewhat on pins and needles till the end. I loved the twist but I wouldn't count on them doing it twice in a row. Wednesday we're probably in for a shocker. They will only tilt the deck so much one way. I fear for our heroes.

Back to tonight, I absolutely loved watching Amanda wipe the smirk right off AssCrack Amy and Desperates face when she had Melanie read the contents of the envelope. You could just feel Despartees laugh choke halfway in her throat when instead of Threat, she said pick an Ally to go. That was priceless.

And on the subject of Melanie...seeing as she was sooo upset with Charla over kicking her off the first time (which didn't really happen), I think Charla should be able to borrow Keiths line "I kicked her off twice..LOL"

Posted by t1_dude on 09-16-03 at 02:26 AM
Yes, indeed... this episode was GREAT!! I will tell you one thing, though... The Barbies lucked out. Melanie was stupid and so were they. There was an obvious weakness with the Holly/Scott/Melanie situation, and the Barbies didn't even clue in to try and exploit that. I think that it would have been soooo easy to convince Melanie that they would keep her on. They could have even clued Scott in to the whole thing and got him on board, so that he could have kept both women on the show. I can't figure out why they didn't work that angle.

Also, the twist at the selction process was great, but I agree with the other poster: the definitely will not do it again. Who knows what they will come up next time. I just hope that they don't do either of these two things:
1. let the booted off guests decide anything, or
2. allow the next person booted off trade places with someone of their choosing.

If they do either of those two, it will suck. What makes the show so fun is watching the pompus and prideful idiots destroy themselves by letting their pride and anger get in the way of their strategy. what do you guys think.... what else will they do to boot people off?

Posted by hatestupidpeople on 09-16-03 at 09:03 AM
Heeeeeeeelllllllllll yeeaaaaahhhhhh!

I am convinced that Amy and Dizzy-re are a couple. What a dumb a$$. I will give her credit for protecting her lover! Did you see the big dumb grin on her face when Melanie said she was an ally! Her look was priceless though when Melanie read the envelope and she had to pick one. (I LOVE IT!) I really didn't understand Melanie though. OK we knew there would be a twist but she had to know that Dave was going to pick Charla. From the looks of things it looks like Scott just may have picked her.What is the deal Holly. Holly is DUMB she lets Scott walk all over her and it is really sad!

What is up with Amy? I really believe now that she has issues. If the Laker's hire her as a laker girl I hope that they give her some counseling first. One minute she is superwoman and the next she is boo hooing. Girl just go home and put us all out of our misery!

Posted by TIG13 on 09-16-03 at 10:27 AM
It was so awesome. There aren't many times when I'm watching a regular TV show (not sports) and jump up and go "HELL YEAH WHAT NOW B*TCH!"

LMAO! Fantastic episode.

The looks on their faces...friggin priceless.

"RE: What a beautiful episode...but one gets revenge?"
Posted by KCarter897 on 09-16-03 at 10:55 AM
I loved last night....but I'm worried about the next episode, because it says one goes, and one gets revenge. I hope they don't let someone take whoever they want out Like if one of the "origional alliance" members go, they can choose who goes with them.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 09-16-03 at 11:22 AM
Unfortunately, I think that something like that is exactly what will happen. There is a chart in one of these threads where someone meticulously went week by week and showed how the producers have manipulated the show to the advantage of either the Heroes or the Zeroes. With things getting as close as they are to the end (THANK GOD!!!), I think they are out to even the playing field. They wont completely slam us and lopside it towards the newbies but I feel that they will think somehow they have to be true to the show (help, my breakfast is coming back up) by evening things up for the Originals at the next elimination. It doesn't matter cause we're hooked by now and will watch to the end to see what happens, but my feeling is that they will try to "shock" us by letting one of the originHO's take out a newbie with him if it turns out that an oringho is leaving.

Tom is definitely the odd man out this week but as we've seen from the twist so far, that means nothing. I can't help but giggle though at how much Power he gave desperatee last week by making her the odd woman out. Looking back after last nights episode, That was truly Priceless.

Posted by Lahela on 09-16-03 at 11:43 AM
You soooo said it! I too was jumping up and down saying "Take THAT B*tch!" My husband was just as excited. We both can't stand Ditzyree. She was so smug when Melanie announced her as an ally. I totally called it too...that they would have to choose an ally to go with them cause it would be too obvious to have them take a rival with them. I was laughing my @ss off when Melanie read that card and I was yelling "YES!!!! WOO HOO!" at the top of my lungs. It was awesome watching Ditzy take the plunge. I still wish she would have just let Melanie pick but I don't think Ditzy wanted the world to see her get picked to leave so she took the "honorable" route. She's such a loser. But hey..she is gone now! So WOO!
Wednesday I am afraid for our heroes and that they will be taking the dive this time. I saw the clip where Dave was saying something about how bad this is or whatever. I don't remember. It just seemed like our man Dave or Keith will be going. Maybe even both. I am hoping that it's just one of them and that they take TOM with them. What would be even better is if it's Tom that goes and Keith gets to chose a girl to go!HA ..Bye bye Acme!! That would rock. But alas...the tables would never turn in that wonderful direction!*sigh*

Posted by jkokoj on 09-16-03 at 11:43 AM
My insticts say Keith will be gone. Someone getting revenge would apply to Amy.

Posted by ginger on 09-16-03 at 12:41 PM
That's exactly what I thought, unfortunately. Poor Keith looked really ill last night, didn't he?

>

Posted by mtopaz on 09-16-03 at 01:09 PM
Keith did look really ill last night. When he wasn't shown for the first half of the show, I was getting pretty worried that he'd packed up and left.

Seems likely that two male guests will leave next week, and probably one of them will be either Keith or Dave. I really hope that Beau is the other one. He and Tom are both annoying, but Beau is such a complete hemmorhoid that I want him gone ASAP. I think Scott will be gunning for Dave, because he knows Dave is his strongest competition.

MJ

Posted by Lahela on 09-16-03 at 01:18 PM
I am totally hoping it's Tom and Beau that go because then Acme has NO ONE! If Beau goes and Tom stays, Acme still has Tom cause he's been her little @ss kisser since he joined the show. His little "I definitly want to get to know you better" speech a few weeks back when Acme decided to go with Beau instead of Tom.

Posted by Hotel Paraiso on 09-16-03 at 03:40 PM
That's exactly what I said, specially when Desiree said that she constantly had Charla in her mind and head, saying Charla, Charla, that's because Charla was going to stay and you weren't, Dumb ass, and Melanie when she said that she wanted Charla out, please, it backed fire her again,,,,see YA!!!
Is just a turn around on this game, what a show!
can't wait for wednesday!

Posted by Lahela on 09-16-03 at 03:50 PM
That part with Ditzyree about her saying she had Charla in her head was all a load of crapola! She went to Charla asking about the originals and said how she felt bad about one of them leaving and all Charla said was "don't feel bad". Nothing more. She didn't start scheming with Ditzy or even telling her how she should vote or whatever. Ditzy is a loser and "deserved" to go. And what is with this Amy crap? "Amy deserves to stay"...why the heck is that? Why is she so deserving and apparently no one else is? Why doesn't Charla deserve to stay? She's played the game better than Acme and she's been there just as long. Even though we don't associate Charla with the Originals, she is one. She just has class and discretion. Acme is not nor ever will be a winner. She's a loser all the way. If she does take home the "ultimate prize" the only reason she did is because the booted losers were aloud to come back and she got Melanie and Beau back on. She was losing big until Fux screwed up and let the losers come back. She DESERVES to lose for the way she has conducted herself and for threatening Keith. I think it's crap that she is still there even though she threatened Keith.