URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 297
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jesse vs. Joey??"

Posted by andielea on 05-25-05 at 04:28 PM
I heard a few weeks ago that Jesse and Joey were going to be fighting sometime this summer in Reno. Anyone have any info on it?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jesse vs. Joey??"
Posted by CubsFan05 on 05-25-05 at 04:30 PM
Not if Brinkley is fighting July 5th in the tentative upcoming matches!

Posted by Lorizh on 05-25-05 at 04:38 PM
Really? That would be an incredible fight, I really think Joey is talented and he would give Jesse not only a run for his money, but he would probably win.

BTW, Does Jesse's girlfriend bother anyone else? Somehow her halter/tube tops w/her "girls" almost falling out, glitter face, dressing her daughter in pagent garb and yelling or should I say nagging Jesse ring side is just too much for me to take.

Posted by andielea on 05-25-05 at 04:46 PM
I think it would be a great fight to watch, I don't know about Joey winning the fight, but I am a huge Brinkley fan myself. I do agree about Jesse's girlfriend. Her shirts are a bit of a wrong style for her body type and her voice does irritate me when she yells Jesse's name but what can you do. I think they have been together for quite a long time. Anyways, I think Jesse has totally been hosed on these 5 round fights. He is the type of boxer who takes a little time to warm up and then BAM. I honestly think he would have knocked Alfonso out last night had the fight gone on any longer.

Posted by thecontender2 on 05-25-05 at 05:01 PM
I think that fight would suck since they are practicly lovers.
Ishe vs Jesse that is the test.
I like Joey but he is too buddy with Peter and Jesse. As long as their friendship stays outside the ring and they fight. then ok yes Joey and Jesse

But I think Ishe should be fighting Jesse.

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-25-05 at 05:05 PM
If Ishe had to fight everyone he had a problem with on the show, he would have to fight everyone on the show except Brent.

Posted by pinkribbonmom on 05-25-05 at 05:11 PM
I think the earliest Joey could fight would be sometime in the middle of August because of his 90 day medical disqualification. And like someone else said, it looks like Jesse is going to be on the card for July 5th. But they say sometime they do want to fight...Joey and Jesse.