URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 297
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Good Job Wiglesworth~!"

Posted by Wallflower on 08-16-00 at 11:55 PM
Two immunities in a row and a reward challenge to boot. Guess that blows the theory of no repeats of challenge winners. Boy, girl, boy, girl, boy is still in its holding pattern however. Anyone for a game of duck, goose, duck?
~Wallflower

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Wiglesworth ... proving that life has no justice"
Posted by lswote on 08-17-00 at 01:18 AM
Kind of ironic that such a despicable person could get so far in the game without receiving a single vote against her.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

"Kelly voting (potential spoiler)"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-17-00 at 01:30 AM
One of our Canadian posters said that she had seen a clip on Global TV in Canada that had Sean holding up a voting card with Kelly's name on it. Frankly, I had assumed that the card came from this episode, which is why I thought Kelly might not be immune. Not so, and Sean voted for Susan.

Well, there is only one more time that Sean could vote for Kelly, and that is in the finals.

Do you realize that Kelly could win this thing and never have a single vote cast against her?

"RE: "Do you realize that Kelly could win this thing""
Posted by Wallflower on 08-17-00 at 10:57 AM
Scary thought eh? and shocking~!
~Wallflower

"RE: "Do you realize that Kelly could win this thing""
Posted by zeako on 08-17-00 at 11:22 AM
Looking at the next two immunity challenges (quiz on former castaways, and endurance/fire walking) Kelly has a chance to win four immunity challenges in a row. Now that would be a shocking ending. I really like her chances.

"RE: Kelly voting (potential spoiler)"
Posted by DivaRachel on 08-17-00 at 11:30 AM
I find it VERY odd that Global TV would use footage from the final episode as a "preview", now that we know they aren't showing any previews of the final ep...

and that preview was 3 weeks ago, too.
hmmmmmmm...

Posted by champagne_supernova on 08-17-00 at 12:05 PM
You know, I really like Kelly more and more...Am I being toyed with by evil Mark Burnett?

I've been rooting for Rich this whole time, but I'll be satisfied as long as Sue doesn't win. Heck, I might even want Kelly to win more than Rich now because of Sue's bitchy comments about not letting her into the final three.

Am I the only one who cheered for the ray that stung sue to win the million?

Posted by dfox on 08-17-00 at 12:13 PM
No! Actually, I'm pissed that they ate the motherf####r. He's my hero.

"I dunno" - Rudy

"Everyone's favorite (now deceased) marine life"
Posted by champagne_supernova on 08-17-00 at 12:30 PM
I was kinda hoping that it would get away, only to sting her later.

What about that jellyfish that stung Jeff on the testicle?!?

That's gotta hurt!

"RE: Everyone's favorite (now deceased) marine life"
Posted by dfox on 08-17-00 at 12:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-00 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

Your comments, along with an earlier post about him being caught while "beatin' the bishop", is giving me some unsettling visions.

Maybe he thought it was a KY-jellyfish.

Woops. Just noticed that you said Jeff not Rich.

"I dunno" - Rudy