URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 297
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Where it all began....."

Posted by MandyM on 09-20-03 at 07:06 PM
I just thought it was fitting that I should place my 1000th post on the Love Cruise Forum where I began my journey through this crazy board! Two years now! Woo Hooo!

I came to this board through TVClubhouse because it was after the Big Brother Season and I was looking for peeps who were gonna watch this really stooopid looking show called Love Cruise...I was directed to this website and WOW! Not only was it a cool site, but it had a Chat Room.......not only did it have a Chat Room, but it had one with OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST TALKED TO HIM..........Michael from Love Cruise!!! THAT was my draw to this site! I was so excited to actually get to chat with my favorite character from this new show...I couldn't BELIEVE my good fortune! Yep, I was an odd duck...chatted for weeks before I ever made my first post. The thrill of Michael was more than enough for me!

My favorite post that I made in this forum is here

I guess this was my unofficial greeting to the boards!

Oh, and who can forget the BEST thread to ever come out of the Love Cruise Forum? The crowning of the GODDESS OF WORDS, THE GREAT ENTITY OF THE THREAD and THE SURVEYOR OF ORIGINALITY! click here

Knowing that I was nearly OBSESSED with Michael (aka Shakes), can you imagine my delight last year at actually winning the SB football pool against him??? He and Sleeeve were nipping at my heels for the entire season, but I took home the Blowie! This was my proudest moment of my time at SB!
click here

It's been a wild ride these last two years and I've met some of the best peeps I know through these boards! Thank you Webby, for providing the playground! If only "chats" counted as "posts"...my numbers would rival Buggy's!!! LMAO!

My apologies if this is not the right place, but I truly felt it was appropriate that the show's forum that brought me here should be the forum that I graced my 1000th post with! Peace!

MM This planet may be another planet's hell.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"CONGRATS!"
Posted by anotherkim on 09-21-03 at 01:17 AM
I am glad you found the Love Cruise forum. I cannot imagine this site without you!

I love my Mandy!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--my first and probably only post in this forum!

"RE: Where it all began....."
Posted by Bucky Katt on 09-23-03 at 02:41 PM
I was wondering what was going on down here in the basement. Congrats on 1000 - and it was great to hear how you stumbled upon this place.

"I gotta stop hanging out with dogs."

"1000 bravos!"
Posted by Meemo on 09-23-03 at 03:32 PM
I was wondering if Love Cruise was starting up again

Congrats on 1000 Mandy! RealityTVworld is better because of you.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
Meemo *heart* Mandy

"YAY!"
Posted by Drive My Car on 09-23-03 at 04:31 PM

Little did we know then that you would become such a special part of our community. How lucky I feel that you showed up here and that we became friends.

*HUGS and much Love to Mandy*

Congrats on the Grand!!
I love all the links you shared too ( good times)

Mandy you ROCK sister, and I love you!

Posted by LadyT on 09-24-03 at 10:41 PM
*HUGS*

I love you sistah. You are a true original. You are a true and wonderful friend. I can't say enough about you. You are so witty and wonderful, and the one liners you come up with have made me laugh so hard in the last two years. Thank you for being a wonderful friend, and for the trip down memory lane!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-24-03 at 06:00 AM
Hey Mandy... belated conga-rats on hitting 1000! And wasn't that a total blast sinking our fangs into these loozers here on the LC board?

I had no idea that you first made a splash here on LC -- looking back at the links you provided, I was like "uh huh, I said this or that?!"