URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2955
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Combo Promo" Commercial Vidcaps"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-03-02 at 08:46 PM
The below "combo promo" aired tonight during JAG. I missed the first 5-6 seconds of it, but it starts out pretty much with the same footage as the "Big Surprise" commericials but mixes in footage of Ghandia, Ken, Brian, and Erin.

Unlike Brian and Erin, I didn't see any "casual" actual "in the game" footage of Ghandia or Ken in the promo, just those glammed up staged interviews.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Combo Promo" Commercial Vidcaps"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-03-02 at 08:48 PM
>Unlike Brian and Erin, I didn't
>see any "casual" actual "in
>the game" footage of Ghandia
>or Ken in the promo,
>just those glammed up staged
>interviews.

I stand corrected, the below is clearly a close-up from the game. And who's that behind him in the black shirt, Robb???

And how old is that beard growth?

"RE: "Combo Promo" Commercial Vidcaps"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-03-02 at 09:05 PM
Here's a bigger copy in case it helps -- on second thought, I don't know about anyone else, but I personally look even more stubbly than that after 3-4 days.

"Beard growth"
Posted by Rain Crow on 09-03-02 at 09:19 PM
looks to be about 3 days in my opinion, however, it could be one or two days older, but not much more. So he could still be a candidate for 1st boot.

Regarding the background, I don't have a clue about the black spot, but that sure looks like Erin's white top shown in one of the vidcaps. She is facing right.

"Onward Thru the Fog"

"RE: Beard growth"
Posted by mavsfan on 09-03-02 at 11:21 PM
Based on nothing more than my experience:

I'd judge Ken's growth to be more than 3 days and less than 10.
Too I'd judge Brian to be more than 2 weeks.

My hair color is far closer to Brians than Ken's and since it takes longer for light hair to look scruffy than darker hair, I could be over estimating the time it would take for Ken to grow his scruff.

Behind Brian on the rocks can be seen someone's long sleeve shirt/jacket. If Brian lasts atleast a few weeks, and that shirt doesn't belong to Brian, then I think we could infer that the owner of the shirt lasts a few weeks as well.