URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2951
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""What Is The Twist" Commerical Vidcaps"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-01-02 at 02:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

This is from a "CBS Thursday - Will Keep You Guessing" commercial that aired Sunday afternoon during the US Open telecast.

I wasn't sure if we'd ever previously gotten this good a look at the passengers of the boats, so vidcaps #5-15 are just a bunch of vidcaps from the same exact snippet of footage. Had we previously been able to ID the passengers (I'll confess I haven't been folliowing this stuff that closely the past week or so.)

...btw, part of me keeps wondering if there's a reason why they keep showing that thing around Jiffy's neck

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "What Is The Twist" Commerical Vidcaps"
Posted by Drive My Car on 09-01-02 at 02:19 PM

Ha! Looks like you are enjoying your new toys Webby!

Great pics by the way!

"Boat close up"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-01-02 at 02:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Here's a close up of the boat -- it looks like all women to me and based on the scene from "girls on the left" I believe you can match them.

From left to right -- Jan, Ghandia, Erin, Helen, Tanya, Stephanie, Penny, and Shin-Ann

Ghandia clearly looks seasick or something.

-SB

"RE: Boat close up"
Posted by producer on 09-01-02 at 02:30 PM
What are you using for your caps. I had the ATI card and then upgraded to the new Hauppauge card and it kills my machine.

So, I'm out looking for another one that can encode MPEG2 and take great caps.

-------------------------
Survivor Thailand - 2002
Out Click, Out Link, Out Post
http://www.survivorthailand.com

"RE: Boat close up"
Posted by wendyp on 09-03-02 at 03:20 PM
I thought the same things about Ghandia and looking sick. Howeever ths shot of all the ladies on shore, she looks fine. Remember in Africa that she is not adapting/sick help Diane and Jesse leave quickly.

I notice that no one is talking, I guess they have the same no talking rules until you get off the boat as previous seasons.

Notice Tanya, Penny and Shin-ann are looking to the side. Tanya is looking a different way but same area. I wonder if they are sizing up the men already?