URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 294
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"what is the consensus on Michael C? "

Posted by lovethisreality on 02-04-04 at 02:13 PM
I am a bit confused on how no one is mentioning this immature guy and the low down trick he did. He is a jerk and I am a bit disappointed that Larissa didn't kick him out after all that drama. Now Michael C being the one that apologized to her in front of everybody. what is everyone else's opinion of him?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: what is the consensus on Michael C? "
Posted by geg6 on 02-04-04 at 02:51 PM
Let me be of help. There's another thread about his supposed compliment. Check it out. There's loads of opinions about Michael C there and the consensus is not good. He better just keep his head down if they send him out for any publicity.

"RE: what is the consensus on Michael C? "
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 02-04-04 at 05:39 PM
My opinion was that he was a weasel for making Theo apologize about the drawing because he did the beaver comment. Means he had alterior motives for his apology.

Didn't you notice after he appologized he turned to Theo and said now it's your turn?

I thought that was pretty weak. If he really wanted to apologize than he should've just done it. Just goes to show he wasn't sincere at all.

Michael C is weak but with all those other 'hunks' he just blends in.

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 02-05-04 at 09:01 AM
As geg pointed out, there is a discussion going on about this. Locking this thread as a duplicate.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.