URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 294
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I miss the clown..."

Posted by munson on 11-25-02 at 11:25 PM
Spoilers just isn't the same without the evil spinning head's insightful posts.

Haven't read a good flame in FOREVER.

Hope all's well.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Agree"
Posted by dabo on 11-26-02 at 01:25 AM
In fact I think we need as new forum just for shakes, the Flames Forum or whatever, for peeps (especially shakes) to turn up the heat! Make that the Shakes the Clown Forum! I, personally, would be totally irreverant in such a forum, but I'm funny that way. Hopefully, so would shakes.

SMILES ARE FREE

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

"RE: I miss the clown..."
Posted by MakeItStop on 11-26-02 at 11:23 AM
LOL I was wondering what was going on over here. Oh yeah, Spoilers isn't the same without Shakes. Doesn't Shakes like us anymore? <pout> Oh wait! He never did. <grin> Come back Shakes!

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

Posted by Drive My Car on 11-26-02 at 01:44 PM
Stoopid Clown

Posted by Kylenn on 02-01-03 at 03:58 AM
test