URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2929
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"AI9 Top 7 Should Go/Will Go"

Posted by Snidget on 04-21-10 at 07:44 AM
As the fodder thins...who would you send home this week and who will America send home. Will the wisdom they showed sending home Kate last night continue...or will that much rationality cause complete insanity tonight.

Should Go.
Tim
Aaron
Casey

Going home either Casey or Aaron. All their performances are just about the same and I'm bored with both of them.

Will Go.

Tim
Casey-Bottom three scare
Michael--Now the he got saved bump is over, he's gone.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: AI9 Top 7 Should Go/Will Go"
Posted by kingfish on 04-21-10 at 09:00 AM
should go:

Aaron. Or Tim.

Will go: Crystal, because AI is just trying to ##### me off!

Posted by Tummy on 04-21-10 at 09:04 AM
Should Go:

Kara

Will Go:

Big Mike

Posted by Snidget on 04-21-10 at 09:09 AM
*seal clap*

Posted by Tummy on 04-21-10 at 11:04 AM
Paula?

Posted by zazzy on 04-21-10 at 09:23 AM
Let's see....they praised Lee and Crystal last night so they won't go or be in the bottom 3.

It's Idol Gives Back tonight, so no one will go when Idol is asking for us to dig deep in our pockets. Remember, Simon told Mike he would be there next week. With only 7 people left and Mike a regular in the b3 at this point, how can he know for certain he wouldn't be the boot? Because there won't be a boot.

They will probably have a bottom 3, though. Maybe even a bottom 2.

So, faux drama bottom three will be:

Siobhan
Aaron (b2)
Tim (b2)

Should be:

Mike (b2)
Aaron (b2) and boot
Tim

Posted by zazzy on 04-21-10 at 09:26 AM
P.S. and we're on track to have Tim and Aaron go out the following week when we have the top 7 repeat. That way Mike makes the top 5. Probably will get the pimp spot. But I don't know the theme yet, if it fits for him to get the pimp spot.

Posted by cahaya on 04-21-10 at 09:33 AM
Should go:

B3 - Casey
B2 - Aaron
Out - Tim

Will go:

B3 - Mike
B2 - Aaron
Out - Tim (finally)

Posted by geekboy on 04-21-10 at 10:16 AM
Will they boot someone this week, or will it be a double-boot again next week?

Should Go

Tim
Mike
Aaron <- Should Be Boot

Will Go

Casey
Mike <- Will Be Boot
Tim

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Posted by mindy23 on 04-21-10 at 10:20 AM
Idol Gives Back usually gives the contestants a reprieve, and no one goes home. Since they sent 2 home last week, they'll probably dilly-dally around until 2 minutes before the end of the show, and BINGO-EVERYONE is safe! DUH!

But if and when they do have a bottom 2, and someone goes home, based on last night's songs and critiques, my guess would have to be:

Bottom Two:

Aaron
Tim
with Tim going home.

Really hard to tell at this time. They were hard on everyone, with the exception of Crystal and Lee. But I'll have to stick with those two, I guess....I dunno...

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 04-21-10 at 01:10 PM
No, not "usually". There have only been 2 Idol Gives Back events: Seasons 6 and 7.

In season 6, no one was eliminated during the results show. The votes for that week were rolled over to the next week, where two people were eliminated.

I remember in season 7 when there was an uproar because people were expecting a non-elimination night, and one of the seasons frontrunners, Michael Johns, was eliminated at the Idol Gives Back results show.

Posted by zazzy on 04-21-10 at 04:03 PM
MJ! I still can't watch his elimination! (& chokes back the frustation with AI).

Posted by emydi on 04-21-10 at 04:26 PM
z, didn't you say MJ was eliminated on Thursday the day after the IGB schmaltzy show? no idol on thurs this week

Posted by zazzy on 04-21-10 at 05:52 PM
Yes, that year AI had three shows that week:

1) The performance show on Tuesday
2) The big IGB extravaganza on Wednesday
3) And the results show on Thursday

Earlier that week--I think it was Sunday or Monday night, the judges had been on Larry King and they were giving comments to Larry on all the contestants and Simon was bitching about Michael not doing what they wanted...or something like that. I could tell then that things were not good and that they had a different agenda but I never dreamed they'd dump him so fast.

His voters then supported David C and the rest....you know. This all happened one week after Michael had done the "It's All Wrong, But It's All Right" in a sexy way and had a good response to it. Then on inspirational songs week he did "Dream On" and Simon puked all over it. Michael sang first that week.

Hmmm. They've gotten rid of the Crystal types to leave the field for Crystal this year (Lilly, etc., but clearly Crystal had more talent than the others).

Hmmm. It's inspirational songs week and they made Casey go first and Simon sorta puked on Casey's choice. Darn it! I don't want to be nervous for Casey now!

Posted by zazzy on 04-21-10 at 05:54 PM
Nope, thought about it and I'm sticking with my no elimination theory because Simon told Mike he'd be back next week and how would Simon know that when no one had voted yet and Mike had been in the b3 and even the boot! before?

Posted by zazzy on 04-21-10 at 01:42 PM
I already said, no, no elimination.

I'm thinking Ryan sets the contestants up, one by one, into two groups of three. Then he has Crystal decide which group she's going to join. This usually has the "decidee" sitting in the middle of the two groups instead of being part of the Ryan torture show.

Then Ryan tells her which one she's a part of and then that her group is all safe.

That leaves three to dangle for a moment.

Then Ryan tells one of them they are safe, leading us to think that X and Y are B2. Then Ryan grows a heart and sends the B2 back to safety. The Who in Whoville all hug one another and cry.

Question is, has anyone told Crystal about Ryan's shenanigans?

This will really put her over the top!

Posted by cahaya on 04-21-10 at 03:05 PM
If this is a non-elimination week, I wished they'd spare us -- and the contestants -- all the fake drama.

Posted by emydi on 04-21-10 at 03:01 PM
Should

Lee sb2
Michael sh go ugh my ears with that Nickelsuck song
Siobhan b3

Will

Tim b3
Aaron b2
Michael will go

That's if they even have anyone go I think I'm leaning towards z

Posted by Belle Book on 04-21-10 at 07:15 PM
Should and will be in the Bottom 3:

Michael, Casey & Tim.

Should go home:

Tim. He's the weakest one left.

Will go home:

Nobody, because of Idol Gives Back! But if there is an elimination, I'll say Michael.