URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 292
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ConstantinesT-Shirt"

Posted by iwannabearealitystar on 03-10-05 at 01:19 AM
Did you notice Constantines T-shirt? It had Justin Guarini on the front. Too funny! I wish Simon would have commented.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ConstantinesT-Shirt"
Posted by opinionated on 03-10-05 at 04:45 AM
That's a riot. I can't believe I didn't notice.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-10-05 at 09:38 AM
My husband noticed the same thing, however, they never showed another good view of it for me to see.

"Here it is...."
Posted by Ricky on 03-10-05 at 10:04 AM
The picture of Justin is from the AI 1 tour booklet...

I'm guessing that Consty is just being funny/sarcastic. A rocker can't really like Justin can he ?

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

"ATT Ricky"
Posted by shedevil on 03-10-05 at 09:57 PM
Can you please tell me where you got that picture of Constantine with the Justin shirt on? Thanks for posting it.

"RE: ATT Ricky"
Posted by Ricky on 03-11-05 at 09:44 AM
At http://idolforums.com they have a "AI4 Photos and Graphics" Discussion Topic and a *Screen Cap Directory* thread under there.

There's LOTS of pictures there if you are interested.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

"RE: ATT Ricky"
Posted by shedevil on 03-11-05 at 02:27 PM
Thanks so much, I can't wait to check it out!

Posted by badger on 03-10-05 at 10:30 AM
to flippin' funny.

after all the eddie vedder talk!

"Thank for posting that"
Posted by lovwigglesworth on 03-10-05 at 01:40 PM
I was so wondering what was on his shirt last night. That is too funny. I think he was trying to be snarky.

"RE: Thank for posting that"
Posted by niteowl on 03-10-05 at 06:55 PM
I still like Consty, but the belly shirt just didn't do it for me. Was that a glimpse of white gut? Or maybe I couldn't see and it was another shirt...I want him to get a rocker makeover (same only better..) and I'm guessing lipo is not on his calendar this month, oh well, some chin angles aren't too bad! I'm waiting to hear the voice I know is in there....

"RE: Thank for posting that"
Posted by browneyedgirl918 on 03-11-05 at 09:06 PM
Personally, I'd just settle for him runnin' a comb through that greasy hair...

Posted by strid333 on 03-12-05 at 12:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-05 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

That is hilarious. I wonder if he will become a chameleon the way Jacob Hogart did in Canadian Idol 2, when we start into the theme weeks?

Three is the perfect number.