URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 291
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Doug Benson GOT shafted"

Posted by bikerbek on 06-13-06 at 11:03 PM
Do they have a worst week ever award? Doug was the funniest of them all and they selected the stupid hanger girl! This show is not about the best comic, but how bad you can make the judges feel. I will not TIVO it any more!... I'll keep Best Week Ever just to see Doug on a weekly basis. BOYCOTT LAST COMIC STANDING!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Doug Benson GOT shafted"
Posted by jaded but hooked on 06-13-06 at 11:16 PM
I agree - Doug was robbed, but he doesn't need this sham of a show. I will probably watch it only as a sociology project, to see how the producers will spin the competition. Although it wouldn't hurt to have one less "reality" show for my TV addiction.

Posted by bikerbek on 06-13-06 at 11:43 PM
you're right... If anyone who reads this is on the east coast... give Doug your money and go see the Marijuana Logs!!! He's much better than LCS... He is already signed by Comedy Central.... That says alot....

Posted by gypsygirl on 06-14-06 at 01:31 AM
I hope Doug Benson checks this out --- he reeeeallly got shafted! he was the best comic out there tonight. Hanger girl was the best female at least -- the other ones are a waste of house space. The judges really had their heads up their asses tonight.

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 06-14-06 at 09:06 AM
Since we've got multiple threads complaining about last night's selections, I'm locking the two that were started last.