URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2906
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Top 10 R&B Speculation"

Posted by Snidget on 03-25-10 at 04:09 PM
This week we get the list of songs to choose from.

You can see the whole list on MJ's blog here

http://mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-top-10-theme-rb-featuring-usher.htm#more-21682

You can also listen to them on Itunes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Top 10 R&B Speculation"
Posted by emydi on 03-26-10 at 08:35 AM
Please no Supremes, Aretha, Alicia, Mariah, Mary J., Whitney and please no one try Usher the mentor

Andrew can do a reprisal of Heard it Thru the Grapevine but cahaya's head would explode, so maybe not Maybe Easy by The Commodores

I'd love Michael to sing Luther ( I love him) either If only for One Night but I'd rather he do Stop to Love, more upbeat as upbeat as Luther gets

I think Aaron should do Boyz to Men On bended Knee or Michael Jackson Human Nature or Rock with You

Tim should do Bobby Brown Dont be Cruel or My prerogative WOOT! what a VFTW victory that would be

Crystal-Sweet Love by Anita Baker or Midnight Train to Georgia she needs to switch it up

Siobhan-We don't need another hero-Tina Turner

Lee-Mustang Sally by Wilson Picket

Casey-People Get Ready wtih acoustic guitar

Actually Lee and Casey could switch songs..but Lee needs something more upbeat and Casey needs to slow it down

Didi-Unbreak my Heart Toni Braxton

Katie Have you Ever Brandy

Posted by zazzy on 03-26-10 at 04:25 PM
I love all your suggestions!

And Briar Rose below--lol!

Posted by cahaya on 03-29-10 at 10:13 PM
Andrew can do a reprisal of Heard it Thru the Grapevine but cahaya's head would explode, so maybe not...

You said it, sister!

Actually, this is a great song list to pick from. I just wonder if this gang knows what to do with it because I see a lot of potential traps.

Posted by BriarRosie on 03-26-10 at 12:24 PM
Well, if they choose Chris Brown's "Forever", they can market themselves in the lucrative wedding singer circuit.

*snort*

Lori