URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 290
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice, Episode 17: It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by ARnutz on 05-18-05 at 06:53 AM

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (5/19) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (9:00 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's HIRING IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

Yep, that's right! We're changing it up a little! We will vote for who is hired!

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

OUR FINAL TWO:

~Kendra
~Tana

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.
EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

A J Slice original © 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kendra"
Posted by ARnutz on 05-18-05 at 06:55 AM
She will be hired because Mark Burnett made Tana look completely awful last week!

MB is not really famous for being subtle.

A J Slice original © 2004

"Kendra"
Posted by lindan on 05-18-05 at 07:23 AM
With the way the show has been edited last week, there is no doubt that Donald would want to make the audience happy if Kendra is selected as the Apprentice.

"KENDRA"
Posted by sorgee on 05-18-05 at 10:02 AM
Tana proved she was not able to play in the big leagues.

"Kendra"
Posted by AyaK on 05-18-05 at 10:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

If Trump hires Tana after last week's edit, he'll look like the biggest fool this side of Belinda Stronach. So he won't.

"Tana..."
Posted by shangrila on 05-18-05 at 02:39 PM
Because I utterly hate her (and her fake smile). Also, I like Kendra, she was definitely the best person of this (poor) cast.

So why I vote Tana?

Because of these articles:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7856555/site/newsweek/

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ny-2know4263188may18,0,4463339.story?coll=ny-main-tabheads

The money that Trump made is with the products promotions that they used on the show. Trump doesn't seems to care at all about the winners of past seasons and what they will do after their Tv presences. Trump make a big scam by overselling the 'final job offers' for the cause of 'good tv'.

I think, for the good sake of Kendra, it will be better that she doesn't win. She will surely received a lot of job offers, who will be, in some cases, more interesting then the fake one made by Trump. Or she can just continue her business. Either way, she will still make a lot of money and she will be more happy (and feeling more useful) with her work.

Kendra is the indisputable winner of this season. She just deserved more than what she will surely get with Trump.

And I can imagine Tana in her little windowless local...

The Apprentice, the only show were the winner is not really... the winner.

Maybe Trump will make a Belinda Stronach move (a move that can become popular this thursday...)and choices Tana. They deserved each other. But the best scenario will be a Kendra wins with her refusing the job offer some moments later. And It will still be good tv.

"Kendra"
Posted by kahanasunset on 05-18-05 at 10:26 AM

"RE: Kendra"
Posted by ginger on 05-18-05 at 11:58 AM
Exactly what Arnutz said.

"Kendra"
Posted by Chez on 05-18-05 at 12:20 PM
The demeaning way Tana spoke about her employees was the nail in her coffin. Too bad, I think she would do a great job --- but Kendra has great potential

"Kendra (Mary Kay cosmetics are too pricey)"
Posted by miss_ganda on 05-18-05 at 03:36 PM
I only wish Kendra had Tana's strong persuasive voice.

"Kendra"
Posted by bondt007 on 05-18-05 at 05:48 PM
...will win. The veiwers would flee if Tana won at this point, after last season. She don't look like a clown, either - -

ooOOoo, was that mean? Sorry!

"Kendra."
Posted by Estee on 05-18-05 at 06:05 PM
They swore they'd have a stronger group of contestants for the fourth season. I think that means they're going to smell even worse.

"Kendra Todd"
Posted by smokedog on 05-18-05 at 09:30 PM
No doubt about it.

"Kendra"
Posted by tinybubs on 05-18-05 at 09:36 PM
Unless Kendra is shown to be a crack addict, axe murderer, or a supporter of Native American characterizations for sports team mascots, it would appear to be a done deal.

"Kendra"
Posted by ucantstopkendra on 05-18-05 at 11:45 PM
Kendra is the obvious choice to win unless there's a twist just for shock value...maybe like the old tv series "Dallas" where an entire season turned out to be a dream Kendra has definitely earned it and should be the new Apprentice!

"Kendra"
Posted by mckelviej on 05-19-05 at 06:07 AM
Enough said.

"KENDRA KENDRA KENDRA KENDRA KENDRA KENDRA!!!"
Posted by KendraFan on 05-19-05 at 09:49 AM
She is by far the best for the job! She is the best Apprentice ever! GO KENDRA GO!!!

"Kendra"
Posted by kary1371 on 05-19-05 at 10:03 AM
Because Tana was edited as a fool last week.

"Kendra...the worst"
Posted by MDSkinner on 05-19-05 at 11:50 AM
Apprentice ever. But she is clearly being edited to win. As AyaK says, no way Trump is going to look like a fool and hire Tana after last weeks debacle.

"RE: Tana"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 05-19-05 at 12:17 PM
I dont have cable as of yesterday so I'm counting on y'all to fill me in tomorrow!! I Pick Tana cause I think she's older with a little more experiance behind her Kendras good too so either way I'm not disapointed

"Kendra"
Posted by djandy on 05-19-05 at 12:50 PM
Isn't it obvious?

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

"Kendra"
Posted by FirefoxJD on 05-19-05 at 03:02 PM
If Trump holds true to form he will hire Kendra. In the finale of Apprentice 2, he made the comment that he liked that Kelly took the initiative and got the job done instead of needing the guidance of the sponsers. MB edited to show this again. Kendra presented her ideas to the sponsors and made the decisions. Tana asked them what they wanted... isn't that what she is supposed to know and do?

Bottom Line: Kendra should win.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that there is something else more important than fear.

"Kendra"
Posted by missygirl3 on 05-19-05 at 04:08 PM
My vote is for Kendra.

"Kendra"
Posted by Pensha26 on 05-19-05 at 04:29 PM
Unless Tana's stooges pulls it out for her during their boardroom.

"Tana"
Posted by mmm_link on 05-19-05 at 04:31 PM
It's not official until the toup man says it is...

"Kendra ...the editing"
Posted by msbuni30 on 05-19-05 at 04:45 PM
just doesn't lie! I really like Tana and think she is much more mature than Kendra, but the editing doesn't lie! It shows too many mistakes by Tana and only 1 small issue with K.

"Kendra"
Posted by halfpintlemon on 05-19-05 at 05:53 PM
duh

"Kendra"
Posted by ladro on 05-19-05 at 06:28 PM
Only because I don't think it very likely that Trump would hire a MaryKay saleswoman. And I like to vote on stuff. I only saw 15 mmintues of one episode and have not read any spoilers.

"RE: The Apprentice, Episode 17: It's Time to Vote!"
Posted by RealityMom on 05-19-05 at 06:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-05 AT 06:51 PM (EST)

Kendra
She's done a great job from the beginning, and she just keeps getting better. She earned it.

"Kendra"
Posted by Pepito on 05-19-05 at 07:08 PM
Sorry Tana, but Carolyn is not the kind of person that one would badmouth one's employees to.

"Tana-Mania"
Posted by Olympic on 05-19-05 at 08:42 PM
Both ladies played well enough to be hired as the next Apprentice. If only one, I got to go with Tana.

"Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 05-19-05 at 08:50 PM
This is post #32. This thread consists of 30 votes, 1 tally and 1 deleted post.

Our Results:

04 - Tana
26 - Kendra

Will we be right? We'll see soon!

Thanks to everyone for participating this season! See you all next time!

A J Slice original ©2004
(I'm a few minutes early, I'll update if any last minute votes come in.)