URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2888
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Top 12 - Rolling Stones - Song Spoilers"

Posted by geekboy on 03-16-10 at 08:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-10 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

Taken from mj's big blog...

Aaron Kelly – “Wild Horses”
Andrew Garcia – “Heartbreaker”
Casey James – “Start Me Up”
Crystal Bowersox – “Gimme Shelter”
Didi Benami – “As Tears Go By”
Katie Stevens – “Satisfacation”
Lacey Brown – “No Expectations”
Lee DeWyze – “Angie”
Mike Lynche – “Fool To Cry”
Paige Miles – “Paint It, Black”
Siobhan Magnus – “Midnight Rambler”
Tim Urban – “Time Is On My Side”

If true, i see good things for Crystal, Michael and Didi. Also, Andrew could possibly redeem himself this week, we'll see. Others are quite predictable and boring???

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Top 12 - Rolling Stones - Song Spoilers"
Posted by Snidget on 03-16-10 at 08:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-10 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Next time either use the spoiler threads we have, or just make sure you have enough text in the first couple of lines that none of the spoilers show up in the forum pages first couple of lines summary page.

Often I'll put the spoilers in a reply to the new thread just to make sure they don't show up.

Unfortunately the damage is done an no edit will change what show up on the summary page now.

Can you say which thread the spoilers are posted on. Didn't see it but did see this

"ETA2: That You Tube channel with the song spoilers is FAKE." so I don't know which list you posted?

Posted by geekboy on 03-16-10 at 09:23 AM
This came from mj's which referenced the YouTube list. So, fi that is fake...then my post is total garbage.

Sorry for my mistake w/ the forum summary lines. I know better than that!

IGNORE THIS THREAD.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Posted by zazzy on 03-16-10 at 11:50 AM
?? I haven't checked MJ's today but she quoted Siobhan this weekend saying Siobhan would sing Paint It Black. So are all of these fake??

Posted by Snidget on 03-16-10 at 12:04 PM
For right now I'd put all spoilers in the questionable category.

Usually the only ones that are right are the ones from the dress rehearsal that come out about an hour or so before show time.

Now the Siobhan paint it black one seems to have been said to actual press type people, but who knows if that leak from the top 12 party is real, but I think it might be.