URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2882
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New improved Idol"

Posted by Wiggle on 03-11-10 at 00:24 AM
I'd pretty much given up on Idol, but I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised so far this season!

With Paula gone, and the judges being allowed to give constructive criticism (have they told the audience to stop booing Simon?), the show is actually doing what it sets out to do, and I'm finding myself being sucked back in. And it seems there's some real talent out there this year.

Now if only they would get rid of Seacrest . . .

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New improved Idol"
Posted by mtb002 on 03-11-10 at 09:47 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am the complete and exact opposite of you. I'm so bored, I can hardly stand it. The only season to date I quit watching was McPhee/Hicks, and I quit after Daughtry got the boot (Twins were only a few months old, sleep was more important!). The only reason I'm still watching now is Siobhan. That girl has a freak flag of epic proportions, and I can't wait to see it when she finally lets loose. She sounds like Linda Ronstad, looks like Alley Sheady from the Breakfast Club, and I have a feeling has a similar disposition as well. But that's just my opinion.

Anyone else feel like Simon's already checked out?