URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Employee boardroom"

Posted by quiet1 on 05-14-05 at 12:53 PM
What do you think will happen in the employee boardroom?
I think that Danny, Erin and Michael will be praised for their hard work. Danny's jingle will be brought up, but overall, the team did well. Despite the problems that went on during the task, Danny, Erin and Michael will praise Kendra and want her to be the Donald Trump's apprentice. To me, that's pretty obvious.

On the Street Smart side, I'm not sure what will happen. Kristen will get slammed for her text in the brochure for sure. Brian's cursing in front of the executives will probably be brought up, but overall, Trump thought he was brilliant (extended boardroom at yahoo). I don't know what Trump and Carolyn will say about Chris' performance.

Kristen told DT that Tana was a great leader (yahoo video), which I find very ironic. I wonder if she'll stick to her word in the boardroom. Brian will probably say that Tana is good with people, but couldn't manage conflict. Chris will probably talk about disorganization and the poor delegation that happened right before and during the event. All three will agree that she was disrespectful in the morning when they had to wake up and leave. I wonder if Brian, Chris and Kristen already knew about Tana's name-calling and will say something about it. If not, then I wonder if Carolyn will mention it to them and get a reaction from them. I can see them supporting Tana as long as they don't know about her comments about them behind their backs.

The final boardroom should be interesting. I'm looking foward to hearing about how they really felt about their leaders and the task. What are your thoughts on what will be said in there?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Employee boardroom"
Posted by kathliam on 05-14-05 at 01:17 PM
I don't think there will be any comments or criticisms about how these 6 people performed on the task, except in the context of how they felt they were managed by Kendra and Tana. And, unless MB edited out a lot, this will be a Kendra lovefest and for Tana, not-so-much.

A lot will depend how much of they show us from the boardroom was done immediately after the task, and whether any of the comments are live, five months after the fact and after everyone has had the opportunity to watch the show. I would expect the boadroom comments from the team memebers to be previously taped, but maybe MB will surprise us. Erin and Danny were almost invisible during the task, I'm interested to see what they were doing. I'm guessing we saw so little of the interaction between Kendra's team because, well, there was no drama to report.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to it. (I doubt it will be as explosive as the Survivor final jury on Sunday night, but we'll have to wait and see.)

"RE: Employee boardroom"
Posted by RealityMom on 05-15-05 at 02:56 AM
Hi, Quiet1,
Once again, I used your website to look at the yahoo videos. I don't remember Trump mentioning that Kristin thought Tana was great on the actual show. I was surprised, too. I thought that Tana changed or re-figured her answers once she heard what Trump had to say. When she was asked who did she think was the most trouble, she said Brian and then when Trump said he was brilliant, she started backpedaling. I agree with Kathliam that whether the teams met directly at that boardroom, as it appears or whether it's recreated a la Survivor and held live will be crucial. It Tana's team responded months ago, without full awareness of what she thought of them, she's got some hope for some good comments. although I hope they have more awareness of all the things that went wrong than Tana seems to. But if they've spent the last two weeks hearing her name-calling, she's in trouble. It should definitely be interesting. I'd be really surprised if we hear anything less than glowing reviews from Kendra's team. I loved the extended footage of them giving a group hug.