URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Uh, oh, Mikalah"

Posted by Pepito on 03-09-05 at 08:46 AM
I voted for Mikalah. In fact, I voted for her several times. My voting was based more on her performance LAST week, rather than this week, but I would have liked her to stick around a bit longer.

Anyway, I voted for her SEVERAL times, and got through EACH time I dialed... I don't think Mikalah's going to be around after tonight. I'm convinced I was the only person on the planet voting for her, and I certainly didn't vote enough times to keep in the game.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Moved..."
Posted by Bebo on 03-09-05 at 09:16 AM
...to Individual forum.

"RE: Uh, oh, Mikalah"
Posted by munson on 03-09-05 at 02:26 PM
Sad, but true, this might be the best news I've heard all day!

Posted by Ricky on 03-09-05 at 03:55 PM
Mikalah will be staying around. I guarantee it. She has TONS of rabid fans who vote for her the entire two hours.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

Posted by niteowl on 03-09-05 at 07:04 PM
I used to like her spunk! Now she's bo-ring and that rendition of "Somewhere" was so hideous I can't believe they didn't blast her! But I guess they realize she won't be around too much longer. Lindsay has a better voice, but NO personality...so she and Janay should go first.

Posted by nailbone on 03-10-05 at 12:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-05 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

So it's YOUR fault?!?!? You're to blame for her getting into the finals?!?!?

You're not my best friend anymore!!!!

Seriously, though, what in the world do you see in her that makes you want to vote for her? Cuz I don't get it.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Posted by DearAbby on 03-10-05 at 01:21 PM

>Seriously, though, what in the world
>do you see in her
>that makes you want to
>vote for her? Cuz I don't get it.

Yeah, good question! I thought Amanda deserved final 12 more than Mikalah did. In the end, though, it probably doesn't matter. Most of the other finalists are better than either one of them, IMHO.

Posted by Flairmarq on 03-10-05 at 03:15 PM
I think that we have a lot of Jewish mothers voting for her, bottom line. But she won't make it past two more weeks. I think we'll get to the point of voted off votes joining rest of the cast besides Fran--I mean Mik. No more tears girl.

"Mikalah "goofy" again ?"
Posted by Ricky on 03-10-05 at 03:44 PM
At the end of the show last night Paula told Mikalah to be "goofy" again (like in the auditions I guess).

Do you think she should ?

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

"RE: Mikalah "goofy" again ?"
Posted by niteowl on 03-10-05 at 06:48 PM
How 'bout something in between? Kind of a refined, composed funny ,entertaining goofball! We fans like equal parts talent and personality. I just love to watch how Simon smiles when she's there....can't figure it out, you would think he would HATE her.

Posted by Pepito on 03-13-05 at 08:02 AM
I think that she's got a tremendously strong, rich voice! As for her personality:

1. She's a teen. Most teens are pretty weird to me anyway (showing my age here a bit...) and I developed that habit a long time ago of overlooking their behaviour and focusing on their positive aspects only. They'll all get much better when they grow up, just like the rest of us.

2. Her over-the-top personality gives her great stage presence. She is very memorable, which makes her fun to watch. Who would want to watch someone who was nervous or shy? Watching someone who is so obviously happy and having a good time influences the viewer to be happy, too.

3. But most importantly, I LOVE her voice! A I don't live with her, don't even know her, probablyl never will, and probably never will have to deal with her on a personal basis, I don't really care what her personality is. After all, Elvis shot the TV when he didn't like the show that was on... Really weird, but I wasn't personally affected by that, I never knew him or had to deal with him, so I don't have a problem listening to his music.

Posted by RoxyScary on 03-13-05 at 04:08 PM
Well you werent the only one voting, lol. Obviously because shes now in the top 12, however I voted for her many many many times. The lines are different this year, less busy signals. I vote for a lot of contestants (mario, anwar, bo, lindsay and of course mikalah) and they all were pretty empty, but tons of voting was going on.

and i will continue to support miss mikalah!