URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Katrina on Access - Amy having sex with other cast mem"

Posted by petartist on 03-26-04 at 08:01 PM
Anyone see Access Hollywood interview of Katrina spilling gossip that Amy was having sex with Nick on the show and another cast member after the show? Who is the other cast member? She also said Amy let men come in between her getting this job - was she spilling that Amy is next to be canned? Ummmm.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Katrina on Access - Amy having sex with other cast mem"
Posted by jackandjill on 03-26-04 at 08:40 PM
I saw that as well. I don't know if she's "next" to get fired, but it was clear Amy is not the Sole Survivor, oops, Next Apprentice.

Posted by Bosco on 03-26-04 at 09:17 PM
hmmm, that would be interesting. Gotta see it tonight as it is only 6.30 here my time

Gotta be Bowie, hahahahhaaa

Posted by ladro on 03-26-04 at 10:07 PM
lol, they are both texas U grads.

If it were true, yoiu would think there would have been more intimate shots of Nick and Amy together.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 03-26-04 at 10:11 PM
The contestants who were fired were sequestered in another apartment (apartments?) until the show finished taping. Maybe Amy gets fired and hooks up with someone in the loser apartment. Jason is cute, maybe she went for Jason.

Posted by Rothschild on 03-26-04 at 10:34 PM
Sounds like Katrina is jealous --- she didn't get invited to play ....

Posted by Bosco on 03-26-04 at 10:55 PM
lol probably!
I remember too that in People's magazine, Omarosa said that people on this show (the apprentice) backstabbing, sleeping with...

Gotta be Amy then (can't see anyone sleeping with her. Sorry sweetheart)

Posted by unwind on 03-26-04 at 10:57 PM
katrina was seriously jealous of amy on the entire show. she was jealous that she was getting all attention from the men of the show and from trump.

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 03-27-04 at 08:54 AM
Katrina also claimed the $250,000 job would be a pay cut for her, because she's doind so well at real estate.

Posted by Pepito on 03-27-04 at 09:24 AM
>Katrina also claimed the $250,000 job
>would be a pay cut
>for her, because she's doind
>so well at real estate.
>
Well, then why did she even bother applying for this show? Stay back in Miami and rake it in, Katrina...

Posted by Rothschild on 03-27-04 at 10:55 AM
with her bitcxxxxxx attitude I see a great decline in the desire for her services .... is Wal-Mart hiring in Miami ?????

Posted by missygirl3 on 03-27-04 at 11:18 AM
Maybe Katrina could find a job modeling mini-skirts. Is there a Hooters in Miami too?

Posted by realityshowgeek on 03-27-04 at 11:58 AM
I saw Katrina on Extra last night and she said Amy had "sexual relations" with Nick and now she's involved with Bill. When they showed the clip of Donald saying "Katrina, you're fired" she replied with "You can't fire me, you never hired me." She revealed she's getting married to her high school sweetheart in August and Omorosa and Amy were not invited. She also said she did turn dowm the Playboy offer because it didn't fit with her image of herself. She accepted FHM (?) because that magazine is about confidence and Playboy is about nudity. One other thing, she said she did not say Kwame was the winner. The PR person at the bar leaked that with hopes of getting more customers in and has since been fired.

Posted by Rothschild on 03-27-04 at 12:18 PM
........interesting ...... Bill and Amy .... think Bill sent Amy some cigars ??????????

Posted by Mizz Eve on 03-27-04 at 02:32 PM
I can see Bill & Amy together. She did say that he was her biggest competition in the last boardroom. I've thought for sometime that Bill was waiting for the chance to take over Nick's spot with Amy. I think it began in the episode where they were all celebrating in the dance bar. Nick was all over Amy and she said that one of the guy's dancing looked just like her brother. They cut in with a 1on1 with Bill where he said that he basically encouraged Nick to flirt with Amy. I think that has been part of Bill's strategy to get rid of Nick.

Posted by subman on 03-27-04 at 02:23 PM
Re Hooters: Watch out for the hidden camera in the dressing room.

Posted by Bosco on 03-27-04 at 04:51 PM
Amy: Sleeping with the enemy? hehehhee

Posted by vincec2000 on 03-29-04 at 10:09 PM
RE: Bill and Amy

check the video clips...

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice/video/

Dumb and dumber...bill gives amy a REALLy close BIG hug!!

Posted by blackirish on 03-30-04 at 12:08 PM
Katrina is so jealous of Amy that it's killing her. She's used to getting attention b/c she's young and successful and reasonably attractive. She just can't handle not being the center of attention. Pathetic high school b*tches like her give all women a bad name.

Posted by Whacrusaders on 03-30-04 at 05:39 PM
She got dupped! Again!

Posted by Bosco on 03-31-04 at 01:20 AM
Women from this show gotta stop being obsessed with people they don't like and move on. Big deal!