URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Please explain spoiler"

Posted by socalj on 09-14-03 at 03:40 PM
The official promo's for the next two shows say that 1 person is going on Monday, and 2 people leave on Wednesday.

The focus of the spoiler is about Mel and Des, but everyone else is in the photo posted as the spoiler. If they both leave on Wednesday, then who left on Monday? Everyone is still there? What gives????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Please explain spoiler"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 09-14-03 at 05:55 PM
This is from Fox.com (front page):

Paradise Hotel
Tomorrow 9PM/8C
Two people leave Paradise on Monday. But two Barbies, or two others?

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Posted by EvelynisObsessed on 09-14-03 at 11:00 PM
This is from Fox.com (front page):
Paradise Hotel Tomorrow 9PM/8C Two people leave Paradise on Monday. But two Barbies, or two others?

Sigh, now I'll have to watch just to make sure who leaves, my guess is it isn't the Barbie Two.

(Did you buy that part that I wasn't going to watch anyway??)

Posted by ugibugi on 09-15-03 at 01:00 AM
It is funny how they worded that. Think about it, they are giving us two choices:

A: two Barbies
B: two Others

Now I guess that you could say that an other catagory could include one Barbie and one of the evil group, but this does not seem to be how the catagory others is intended.

So, I suppose they could be trying to throw us off and give us a mixed pair leaving, but I really think it is one of these two catagories. This teaser seems to fall right into line with the theory that Mel and Desiree are the ones to go this week.

Posted by amy21 on 09-15-03 at 07:37 PM
I don't think they worded that well. I don't think I could watch the show anymore if the Barbies left. It would become to hectic for me with all the insulting and ego-boosting that would continue to going on. At least with the Barbies there is a hope that it will subside. Can you imagine if the Barbies get kicked off it would be too much. And so sad!