URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 287
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Previews April 17-21"

Posted by SOHla on 03-30-06 at 07:16 PM
Guess who gets to graduate? (gag)

April 17
The housemates go rock climbing while blindfolded, forcing them to rely on a partner to guide them; Iyanla meets with Niambi to talk about Niambi's past mistakes; Kelly calls her mother and tells her she was never supportive.

April 18
Bethany stands by her decision to leave the house; Kelly accuses Niambi of being hostile toward her; Kim meets with a gardener who teaches her how to nurture plants; Iyanla tells Jodi she can finally destroy her mask.

April 19
The new roommate, Antonia, arrives; Iyanla and Niambi talk about the issues Niambi has with her father; Antonia tells Iyanla that she is too pretty to ride a bus; Kelly finds out she is graduating.

April 20
Kelly gets a sexy makeover for her graduation; Antonia meets with a financial planner; Rhonda says Kim will not graduate unless she can stop making everything about herself.

April 21
Rhonda confronts Kim about her speech at Kelly's graduation; Rhonda assigns Christie to write all her negative beliefs on a metaphorical wall they have created; Kim finds out she is graduating.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Previews April 17-21"
Posted by snowflake2 on 03-30-06 at 08:05 PM
SOHla, thanks for always finding these great spoilers for us!

Well, I guess the other thread was on the mark identifying future HG's (Niambi and Antonia) from the current HG's myspace sites.

Niambi seems like she'll be another egomaniac in the making. (I am referring to her myspace statement: Get to really know this once professional athlete, former Olympian, US Army Veteran, reality TV show typecast, model, aspiring actress, writer and recording artist, up close and personal!) Sounds like 8 HG's rolled into one. Gee, I wonder if Allison is jealous?

Oh, and Iyanla wants to explore "Daddy-issues" with another one of her clients? What a shocker! I am truly starting to believe IV has a Daddy-obsession.

And Kelly accuses her mom of being non-supportive? Accuses YET ANOTHER housemate of being hostile to her? I'm thinking maybe they graduate her because they realize she is really psycho. Kelly has a SEXY makeover? Wouldn't that entail a head and body transplant?

Guess Kim has a cr@ppy road ahead of her right up till graduation. I gotta believe she will be extremely happy to get out that house! Glad she graduates, but I bet they will give her lousy gifts, along the lines of TJ. Gee, maybe a weekend girls-only camping getaway to a log cabin in the middle of nowhere with Kelly.

I wonder why "Bethany" decides to leave the house?

Posted by pbkmeme on 04-10-06 at 10:58 AM
5 months is way to early for Bethany to leave her support system at home. She needs all her family & friends. God Bless her for trying. I lost a duahgter and 2 grandchildren 1/13/05 and I know you will try anything to get over it. Reality is you never, never will!!!

Posted by SOfan0221 on 03-30-06 at 08:24 PM
Anotnia tells Iyanla she is too pretty to ride the bus???????

WHAT!!!! Is this Tess in disguise? What does being pretty, plain, or just homely looking have to do with riding a bus or not. It is an acceptable mode of transportation meant to get mass movement from point A to point B. Pretty is a moot point. I take that statement to mean that she is too stuck on herself to be seen getting on a bus. YAWN!!! can hardly wait - not!

April 20 Rhonda tells Kim she is not granduating unless she can stop making everything about her self and the next day she finds out she is graduating? She must have had on of Lisa1's epiphanies. Will be glad to see her gone. She just didn't do anything for me.

Thanks for the previews. Enjoy reading them.

Posted by Kelzi on 04-15-06 at 05:13 PM
Right?!?! Kim graduating??? One day she is told she isn't going to until she changes the way she makes everything about herself.. and then the next day she is told she is graduating.. what are the LC's thinking this year? They have made some bad choices throughout this season. Like with Lisa1.. she got a total of 3 C's and still graduated from the SO house. She should have never graduated. But I can see things have changed for the worse this year. It is too bad!.. They need to be helping women who really need it and want it. Just like bringing Sommer back, She was there to get her foot in the door for production and now they are going to bing her back. It's not like she is still struggling with her weight issues like before. What could she possibly be coming back for and how long is she even going to stay in the house. And I think it is going to be a sad day to see when Jodi walks out that door without graduating. I thought for sure she would graduate before Kelly!!.. Wow.. was I ever wrong. And with Bethany, she needs this time to be with her family, it is too soon to enter the house and try the greiving process without the support of her family and friends. That is what she needs right now,..
And I can see things will be a tough one with the girls in the house with the new lady Antonia, Can you imagine saying you are too pretty to get on a bus.. I bet the first thing they make her do is ride a bus to someplace to meet up with her LC. What a snob. Grow up woman.. Many people that are pretty take the bus and they don't think they are too good for it. She is probably some rich * itch and thinks she is better then everyone, even all the girls in the house.. I can see a lot of tention in the house.!!

Posted by stankgirl on 03-31-06 at 10:17 AM
I knew I was on point with Antonia being a new HG...I was just a little too soon.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 03-31-06 at 12:03 PM
Glad to see a little drama coming our way. This Kelly Kim fight sure isn't doing it for me!

Posted by bugaloo on 03-31-06 at 03:30 PM
here is niambi:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=58273545

Posted by bugaloo on 03-31-06 at 03:36 PM
and here's antonia:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47981743

"WARNING - bugaloo"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 04-01-06 at 11:39 AM
There is only one place to link these sites: the Links Compilation Thread on General Discussion. And since these are for HGs who have not yet joined the show, that means they don't belong on there until they become HGs.

"Bethany's short SO stay....."
Posted by SOHla on 04-04-06 at 02:22 PM
April 18
Bethany stands by her decision to leave the house; Kelly accuses Niambi of being hostile toward her; Kim meets with a gardener who teaches her how to nurture plants; Iyanla tells Jodi she can finally destroy her mask.

April 19
The new roommate, Antonia, arrives;
-----------------------------------------------

So Bethany doesn't stay very long.......guess she either needed more proffesional help or....

Kelly kicked her to the curb, after all she did have the unfortunate opportunity to room with Kelly, the wicked witch of SO history... the most un compassionate woman in the house. JMO

"RE: Bethany's short SO stay....."
Posted by TruGoodness on 04-07-06 at 01:59 PM
I think for her, the troubles of her houseguest may seem too trivial. Also, she seems like shes in depression. Its hard to stay depressed when you are surrounded by people. I think it was too early for her. Shes not ready.

http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com
<a href=“americaninventorspot.com”>AmericanInventorSpot.com</a>

Posted by SOfan0221 on 04-08-06 at 07:12 AM
almost 10 years a freind of mine lost both teenage children in a car accident, obviously their life has never been the same, and they have chose to go on by helping others.

There is no way that 5 months after that accident they would have been ready to put all that pain out there. I am surprised Bethany has. Her emotions are still very raw, and when placed in a house with people who even though they have problems theirs seem so trivial next to what she has gone through. And while the other HG's can have empathy for her, unless they also have lost a child I doubt they can really know what she is going through.

I think Bethany would be best served by seeing a private physcologist or therapist rather than go through some of the exercises the life coaches put the HG through. Of course, this is jmho.

Posted by TruGoodness on 04-08-06 at 03:53 PM
Yes, I agree. A grief counselor makes more sense than a life coah right now.

TruGodness

Posted by sweet cheeks on 04-12-06 at 00:09 AM

I have to agree with you . Bethany would be better off
going to a job every day . It would keep her mind occupied.
I don't think the SO is what she really needs.

Well and maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.
I have never had to go through that kind of pain....losing a child.

Posted by mhb0125 on 04-09-06 at 09:51 PM
Actually, Bethany is sharing a room with Jodi, Kelly is with Lisa2 and Christie and Kim are in a room together. Why does everyone hate Kelly so much? She is woman who has always been so strong in her life and it's hard for her to be seen as weak. I think she is doing a great job in the house. Kim and Jodi are no angels either--Kelly just always gets the blame!

Posted by TruGoodness on 04-09-06 at 10:21 PM
I think Kelly gets alot of blame because she has a very hard edge about her. She is also adament that she is there to heal herself only. Well, I know thats true but to me that sounds a bit selfish in this type of house.

TruGoodness

Posted by beckettrep on 04-15-06 at 09:02 AM
>I think Kelly gets alot of
>blame because she has a
>very hard edge about her.
> She is also adament
>that she is there to
>heal herself only. Well,
>I know thats true but
>to me that sounds a
>bit selfish in this type
>of house.
>
>TruGoodness
>http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

Kelly is a very mean-spirited vile person. I can't imagine that she has many friends at home - she's lucky her own family puts up with her.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-09-06 at 02:51 PM
Wow and wow! Sounds like some interesting shows coming up.

I'm not surprised Bethany would leave. It doesn't sound like this would be the best place for her to be at all. I really don't understand how she would even think that would be a great place to go so soon after her daughters death. I think she just wanted to distract herself from it.

Posted by 26mitogo on 04-12-06 at 02:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 02:10 AM (EST)

Someone PLEASE make it all go away. Why do I bother watching any of this drivel anymore? Curiosity maybe? Or just a way to stay connected to those who come on the boards? I don't know but I may have to take a bow and get out before it gets worse.

Niambi ... this one looks like a royal pain waiting to happen. Nothing new really, she loves herself more than anyone else, she thinks she's all that and a whole lot more, and she's looking for her name in lights (per her MySpace) ... next! Haven't we had too many of these types already? What will be her "problem" and subsequent goal ... maybe she could use a twist on Lisa1's story. Rather than "I have too much money and too much support from my parents so I just run around all day looking so cute and getting people to do everything for me" maybe Niambi could claim to be too talented, too strong, too amazing that she can't figure out how to live amongst the lowly people of the world. This one says she even loves to share her wisdom with the world. Sounds like a lot of other SO grads. Here's her intro of herself from her MySpace:

Get to really know this once professional athlete, former Olympian, US Army Veteran, reality TV show typecast, model, aspiring actress, writer and recording artist, up close and personal! Needless to say, I have a very eclectic background and am multi-talented! I haven't begun to scratch the surface of my true potential, so look for my name in lights!! I am on the path to living my highest vision for my life. I am also very passionate about helping others achieve their goals and maximize their full potential! Whether it's as a personal trainer, recruiter, public speaker, coach or good friend. My peeps consider me the funny one & I'm spontaneous and very adventurous. I intend to use this forum to share little nuggets of wisdom with the world (or at least those of you that care). I am about achieving every goal I can dream and my life's motto is: I'll see you at the TOP!! So thanx for joining me on the journey and you know where I'll be! Smoochez ...

Sounds like she considers her life pretty much perfect. It's late, is that why I'm getting so cynical??? Maybe she has some real issues ... or maybe she can sit with Sommer and debate who has to most "friends" on MySpace or who does the most partying.

And speaking of Sommer ... I have one guess why she's returning. Her attempt to vindicating her removal last year ... and what better way to show the world her new bod ... better than her revolving picture after picture on MySpace. She's pranced it as far and wide as she possibly can on MySpace but that could never be enough for Sommer. Her MySpace is more like a High school or freshman in college attempt to advertise 'all the way cool parties, dude!' At almost 30 she's got a lot of "adulting" to do if her 'to do' list is still dominated by (1)look way cool at all times; (2) put hundreds of pictures of self on MySpace for everyone to admire my new rock'n bod; (3) do all the drinking and partying you can possibly find to do; (4) put up hundreds more pictures on MySpace, this time showing the world how many great friends I have ... so many I have to constantly party to keep them all happy; (5) spend the rest of my day collecting friends on MySpace & posting my important life quests and adventures. Here's one of Sommers statements from her MySpace intro: "I believe in myself, and I expect you to too!" Here we go AGAIN!

Sommer continues:
"If you actually want to know more about me, I have a website that I keep pretty updated that will give you a fairly decent insight into my world... www.sommersmiles.com STARTING OVER VIEWERS PLEASE READ- This is my personal page. I have one I created just for the housemates and viewers to connect with eachother, and the link to that is in my top 8- Sommer from the House. I will not accept anyone on this page that I do not know personally here, but I look forward to reading about and getting to know the viewers on my other page! Thanks!!"

(sorry if all this has been posted elsewhere on a "Sommer" thread.) Sounds like she's already producing her own version of "After Starting Over: The women and their lives ... staring the Rockin Sommer"

OK, it's MUCH later than I thought and I can tell my attitude is going straight down the toity. Better get out of here before it gets even worse!

ETA: spacing

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A WOMAN must do what he can't.

Posted by SOfan0221 on 04-12-06 at 08:21 PM
IT all makes perfect sense now why Sommer is showing up as a buddy/pal/friend (whatever the buzz word is) on all the HG myspace site. I think she finally topped Lynelle who I thought sought out all the HG's.

Not that interetsed in seeing Sommer again. She didn't like the exercises the first time through so why should we expect her to buck up and do them this time.

She looks good, but you know what.....don't really care. Ho-hum. Bring me someone interesting with a real, serious problem. I can't beleive they haven't had anyone on from New Orleans that lost all in the hurricane and try to help them....I would tune in to watch... Give me someone who really needs a break, needs the help. Had enough of the tv star/model/talkshow host wannabes.

Posted by c27 on 04-12-06 at 09:11 PM
Wow! we are finally getting rid of the 2 fighting cats!!!! LOL

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 04-13-06 at 12:05 PM
Kelly accuses
>Niambi of being hostile toward
>her;

Anyone agree with me that the common denominator in all the recent fights is Kelly? She's such an instigator, becaus everyone "has such issues" and is "out to get her". Please.

Kelly finds
>out she is graduating.

I don't know if she will be ready, but anything to get her out!!
>
>April 21
>Rhonda confronts Kim about her speech
>at Kelly's graduation;

That sounds like some good stuff! I really want to know what the heck she is going to say that is so bad Rhonda has to talk to her about it.

Posted by Winter_Lady on 04-13-06 at 08:53 PM
April 21
Rhonda confronts Kim about her speech
at Kelly's graduation;

That sounds like some good stuff!
I really want to
know what the heck she
is going to say that
is so bad Rhonda has
to talk to her about
it.

I wonder if it is what she says or whether she is slurring her speech. There was a reference to her hiding bottles in her room.

Posted by sharnina on 04-13-06 at 09:03 PM
Yeah, but I think that there is a general consensus that that was an offhand joke that came about when Kim was asked if she had any alcohol in her room. She first responded with a no and then said jokingly something about having some stashed under her pillow.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by lovemydogdude on 04-14-06 at 03:08 AM
I loved that comment from Kim Showed her sense of humor during a time when she was totally being dogged! Says alot IMO.

Posted by maryellennaco on 04-14-06 at 07:32 PM
Great post 26mile, I agree with everything you said. 100% agree.
I've been thinking that since the show seems to be plodding towards a slow, painful death; it might be better to start doing something ELSE with that time I watch SO. I do love these message boards, though; and when I need a good laugh, I always come here. So, guess I'll have to find another way to laugh! That will be hard, and I'll miss the boards.

Posted by sharnina on 04-14-06 at 08:13 PM
Maybe we could start a Starting Over House Withdrawal forum?? Huh, huh, watcha think??

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by SOfan0221 on 04-15-06 at 08:59 AM
I think that would be great. Do you think Dr Stan would moderate it? :p