URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 287
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"INXS - Weekend Today Concert Series"

Posted by CattyChat on 05-06-06 at 02:44 PM
What a fantastic way to start the morning today with INXS and JD rocking the Plaza. The only way it would have been better is if I had the time for the 2-hour drive up to NYC to see them live again.

Yesterday, I was notified via email by INXS fan club about the appearance and glad for that. Of course JD & the guys sounded great, they did Need you Tonight & Afterglow. The sound system was off for the first few seconds of Need you Tonight & you couldn't hear JD singing.

JD has been growing quite a beard and while I favor the clean-shaven look on my men, I must say he looked HOT!! It's a good look on him (better than the 5 o'clock shadow) and with his sunglasses on -- damn, he's just fine

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Table of contents
  • RE: INXS - Weekend Today Concert Series,geg6, 01:50 PM, 05-08-06
    • RE: INXS - Weekend Today Concert Series,trigirl, 06:57 PM, 05-17-06
  • RE: INXS - Weekend Today Concert Series,weltek, 10:41 AM, 05-18-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: INXS - Weekend Today Concert Series"
Posted by geg6 on 05-08-06 at 01:50 PM
LOL! He must grow facial hair very quickly!!!!

Saw them here in Pittsburgh last Monday (5/1) and he was totally clean shaven. And I had front row tix, so I got a good look.

In more ways than one.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Posted by trigirl on 05-17-06 at 06:57 PM
In more ways than one.

Hmmm....have you been holding out on us? Do tell.

Saw JT on May 13th with the beard.

Posted by weltek on 05-18-06 at 10:41 AM
I watched them on the Vh1 countdown, too, that morning. It was my INXS themed morning. Nolay rolled his eyes & stayed in bed.