URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 287
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Michael C. is disgusting "

Posted by lovethisreality on 02-03-04 at 01:29 PM
Michael C's true colors came out when he called Larissa a beaver. I knew the type of individual he was from the first moment he stepped up to the camera. it is obvious that he is a type "A" misogynist male. Quite frankly he gives good looking men a bad reputation, if you want to even say he is good-looking cause I think he grows uglier and uglier with each passing episode.
What baffled me was the guys', old and new, reaction to Michael's apology. C'mon could they not see the intended manipulation?! Truth is--Michael thought Larissa KNEW he had said that remark and he had to do something but he is so vindictive (yet another charming quality) that he decided to bring crying boy into it. But its obvious that Michael's apology was not heartfelt; first, he said he was sorry for saying it then he said but it was meant as a complement (yeah right!) then he said he did nothing wrong therefore and lastly apologized that she was told about it. YUK! then he calls on the other guy and says, now your turn. First of all, Michael's apologizing was HIS decision and if crying guy wanted to apologize it should have been up to him to decide. Secondly, michael's "bad deed" was against Larissa directly and crying boy's was directed at the old crew and he had already apologized to them, profusely I might add and heartfelt with no excuses unlike Michael's pathetic apology. No it was clear it had nothing to do with Larissa but Michael wanted drama.
I just hope that he nails his own coffin and I will relish his being told off by someone. Seems like everyone is afraid of him. I know alot of great looking men with good hearts. The show obviously picked these buffed guys for their arrogance and immaturity--can't say I blame them, it makes for a good show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking as duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 02-03-04 at 01:43 PM
There was no need to start another thread discussing the term he used, since the top thread on page 1 is discussing it. I'm locking this as a duplicate.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.