URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 286
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Saving the Contender"

Posted by McCloskey22 on 05-24-05 at 11:13 PM
Alright im sure most of u know "The Contender" was cancelled this week.. im devastated... iLOVE this show.. is there any possible way we will see this show again? like can they mvoe it to another season or another channel they have to know that its a phenominal show i havent met anyone that didnt like it but it cant compete with all the shows that are on at the same time.. nbc is a bunch of dumbasses.. well anyway is ther anyway it will ever come back or is it done?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Saving the Contender"
Posted by Reality432423 on 05-24-05 at 11:42 PM
I don't know if I want it back. I mean even after it's over, all the Contender merchandise will do to the Elizabeth Perdictric Charity.

Why don't they do a charity for Najai's Daughter, give all the money from the auction to her?

I really hope Karma comes after Burnette, Stallone and Sugar Ray. They have definitly show no class.

I would love to be proven wrong, did they give money to Najai's daughter?

Posted by McCloskey22 on 05-24-05 at 11:49 PM
im sure theyve each given thousands

Posted by pollardsvision on 05-25-05 at 11:28 AM
I think the show will be back...just not on NBC(who wouldnt know a good thing if it smacked them in the face) . MB said at the press conference something to the effect "that there will be more contender fights to come"

Im not sure what that means but the guy has alot of clout and can probably get another network to pick it up. Im sure FOX would jump on it, however i would like to see CBS pick it up. They could piggyback behind survivor or the amazing race for a year. It would get top 20 ratings and develope a bigger following within a year...This is too good a show not to stick around