URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 286
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"

Posted by LadyLady1 on 03-22-02 at 02:24 PM
Oh good grief.... I live in LA and I never watched the show and I went out a few times with ANTHONY (who of course told me immediately about LOVE CRUISE...)

The dude is completely mentally ill. I am not kidding -- he's a freak. He's a total manipulator, liar and to top it all off, he's so broke he can't even pay attention (unless you are talking about him, of course!)

I was actually afraid to tell him I didn't want to go out with him anymore because I was SCARED of him (he is so unbalanced!)

As for him in bed.. gross. He lays there like a dead body. His equipment is WAY below average which is probably why he overcompensates be being such a egomaniac. The best part is that he talks about himself and how great he is in the sack....! I really wondered who was telling him this? A corpse?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
Posted by MakeItStop on 03-22-02 at 05:01 PM
Good grief indeed Lady! What in the world were you thinking?! How in the world did you manage to go on more than ONE date with him? And you slept with him?! Oh my! Now go take a shower!!!

BTW, welcome to the boards.

Posted by LadyLady1 on 03-22-02 at 05:22 PM
Oh.. the shame of it all. I'm thinking I may have to go live on some leper colony somewhere!

Oh my GOD he is such a MOOCH! He would drink beer out of the gutter if there was an open manhole and it was free! I could go on endlessly about what a LOSER he is!

OH MY GOD the BAD POETRY! It just made me cringe. If he's looking to get laid I think he should just tell people he's a pirate or an international spy... at least people wouldn't laugh!

Thanks for the welcome! Poetic justice, (pardon the pun) is that I can enjoy spreading the word about the pig.

Posted by SkyRaider on 03-23-02 at 12:32 PM
He'd drink beer out of a gutter if someone bought it or as long as it were free. He's a total manipulator, liar, and to top it all off, he's so broke. As for him in bed....gross!

Geez, you sound like my ex-wife. Did this guy dump you too?

Posted by LadyLady1 on 03-25-02 at 03:06 PM
Guessing by your need to make this topic about you and your ex-wife, I would guess you are ALSO a freeloading weasel with 2nd rate tattoos, an over-inflated ego and a marginal penis. Would you like Anthony's phone number so the two of you can go searching for free beer in the gutter together?

Actually, I dumped him and he POUTED like a giant baby and wouldn't stop calling me for WEEKS. Thank GOD for caller ID!

Posted by deebo on 04-30-02 at 03:13 PM
If Anthony was so wack, such a loser, w/his being broke and a moocher and arrogant and unendowed, etc... What was it that made you sleep with him?

Posted by Crimsyn on 05-11-02 at 08:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-02 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

That was exactly what I was wondering.

Posted by sorgee on 06-07-02 at 11:09 AM
I bet that she was hoping that she could find at least one redeeming quality about him...

or maybe she just needed a little play. (there's no shame in that.)