URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2855
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"AI9 Top Twelve Boys Performance Show"

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 07:09 PM
Another openin' Another show

It is the night for the guys to show if they really are so much worse than the gals as advertised, or if they managed to learn by example and are going to bring it. Because heaven help the ears of the nation if they are significantly worse than the girls were last night.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Helpful information."
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 07:46 PM
This is called an 'off button'...

"RE: Helpful information."
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 07:55 PM
I did warm up the mute button.

"Intro"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:00 PM
Tonight we separate the men from the boys. This is America...Simon stop talking.

"RE: Intro"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:04 PM
Looks like Todrick first and Andrew has the pimp spot. Gee, that is a surprise.

Bottom two of each going home based on the votes.

Randy: Rate the guys. I'm pulling from them. Interesting diversity the girls blew it out last night.

Kara. The biggest thing is nerves.
You've been on this stage in a bikini, how get rid of the nerves.
Kara. Find a safe place and let go.

Ellen. I was shocked. It is totally different her. It is mixed differently, if we say you don't sound good here, you sound worse at home. They catch everything.

Simon. I watched some of the rehearsals. Saw an awful lot of nerves. Forget the words your career is over.

On that chipper note...

"RE: Intro"
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:14 PM
And thus Ryan was forever banned from being a RTVW member.

"RE: AI9 Top Twelve Boys Performance Show"
Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 08:01 PM
My mute button is ready!

Posted by zazzy on 02-24-10 at 08:01 PM
Snidget, thanks for doing the EC threads each week!!! You rock!

"Todrick Hall"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:05 PM
Wow this is just a blessing.

Kelly Clarkson--Since You've Been Gone.

"RE: Todrick Hall"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 08:06 PM
Wow, he is good. I like already. Really mixed it up and was wonderful.

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 08:07 PM
Wow. That was different. Not sure I totally liked it, but he definitely "made it his own".

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:09 PM
Switches up the rhythm. Very affected in his movements.

Judges not clapping like the audience.

E. That is what you are looking for. You are a great performer. Chorus was a little rough but like that you took a chance with that song.

Randy. I am a fan of yours. What was crazy. Didn't sound like the same song. I knew the title. You don't want to completely obliterate it. I want to see you sing. You don't have to go all over the top with the performance.

Kara. You are a strong enough singer. Don't have to change it that much. You are a performer and you take a risk. You don't have to go that crazy.

Simon. Came across as a dancer trying to sing. Crazy arrangement. All for taking risks if you can improve it. You murdered it. Verging on stupid what you did.

"I rename him as "
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:12 PM
Moist Von Lipsynch.

For what he did with the song, it was a decent performance. And for what he did, it was also a total double standard by the judges. Last night, they were practically screaming at people to change up songs and take personal ownership. He did, and? They blasted him for it.

Keeping most of my feelings about him as a person out of it. For now.

"RE: I rename him as "
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:14 PM
Make it your own as long as your own fits in this narrowly defined box.

Posted by Tummy on 02-24-10 at 11:03 PM
Thinks the judges threw him under the bus based on personal issues.

Posted by grit on 02-25-10 at 08:35 AM
Agree. And I don't feel bad about that. He really, really annoys me even without my knowing all that other stuff about him.

Posted by zazzy on 02-24-10 at 08:15 PM
For changing it up--props

For singing--boo, he barely sang

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 08:06 PM
Thanks for gettin it goin again Snidge
(BTW - we have a creep on OT - I alerted one - hope a mod gets there really fast)

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:22 PM
Faster than Kara contradicting herself.

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 08:23 PM
really fast!!!

"Aaron Kelly"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:15 PM
Last performance defining moment. And show he lost the lyrics.

Rascal Flatts--Here comes Goodbye

"RE: Aaron Kelly"
Posted by zazzy on 02-24-10 at 08:18 PM
Chris Sligh wrote this, right?

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:21 PM
Seems you are right.

http://mjsbigblog.com/chris-sligh-performs-here-comes-goodbye-video.htm

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 08:18 PM
The judges talk too much - way too much

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:19 PM
The constipated squat glory note. It is a classic.

Simon. It was quite a good performance for your first live show. You look like you are embarrassed and not confident to know why you are here. You are here for a reason. Likable cute and take control of the song. It is about self belief. You will be here next week.

Kara. you have no idea how great your natural talent is. This competition will make you better every week. What you do naturally you can't teach people like. Likes the pop country thing.

Randy. This is a big song. You have a huge voice. A couple of pitchy moments believe in yourself you can do this.

E. You will be here a long time I love how humble you are. You will get better and better and better.

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 08:19 PM
I just couldn't pay attention while he was singing.

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:21 PM
...okay, he can sing. He can sing so well he took away Ellen's ability to parse out a complete sentence. He sung so decently, we're now guaranteed to run overtime. The kid? Can sing.

Just don't turn into Archie, that's all I'm asking...

Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 08:22 PM
<<yawn>> bored, what happened? He sang, really?

Posted by Tummy on 02-24-10 at 11:07 PM
For the teenage fangirl guy I liked him so much better than those that have gone before. Sanjaya, Archie.

"Jermaine Sellers"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:25 PM
Church Singer. Solo night. Didn't get to sing it the way he wanted to. I looked like boo boo the fool.

Get Here--Oleta Adams

"RE: Jermaine Sellers"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 08:27 PM
Eh, blah.

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 08:30 PM
Agree.

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:29 PM
Starts weak, gets better with the chorus. Uses a mic stand.

E. Huge fan of yours and your look. I love that song. You were singing as a performance rather than feeling it. Pushing a little too much. Went out and off. I like you and a good choice, just trying too hard.

Randy. Such an older song, you have those big parts and a current look. Trying to do too much with it. Just sing and don't make so much out of it.

Kara. Wanted to show people what you can do. But when you do those runs making them meaningful. It is special. You are young and it felt old. You can sing.

Simon. Someone in their 50's would request it. When you over sang in the middle you were screaming. Just didn't work. Just blown your opportunity.

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 08:32 PM
Who woulda thought they could find a coat that much too little for him

"I was waiting for Simon's favorite word."
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:32 PM
'Indulgent.' This is the time I think it would have been accurate: he sung that as a ninety-second showcase. This is me! This is my range! This is my glory scream! This is my hat! And while it wasn't the worst performance, the best part of it might have been the hat.

"Did Ellen get Paula's old cup?"
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:32 PM
Do the contents become more potent with age?

"The boys are ahead..."
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:35 PM
I dunno. Maybe they backloaded the carp.

"Tim Urban"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:37 PM
No not the guy from the Apprentice, the other Tim Urban.

On the red couch with Big Michael, not not that Michael from the band, the other one.

About going back to Idol. Decided it would be more entertaining for his family to find out on TV rather than him telling them.

Thought the call was a joke at first.

Apologize--One Republic.

"Yeesh"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-24-10 at 08:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-10 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

he should apologize for that weak performance.

LOL Simon just used the word "weak" twice. I guess I'll have to take his place when he leaves.

"RE: Yeesh"
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:46 PM
You'd be an improvement over 99.99999999999999% of the applicants.

I think the 'original' Tim Urban is about a week from winning his Google war.

"RE: Tim Urban"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 08:40 PM
The boys are disappointing me, and I had such high hopes after the massacre that was the girls last night. Not so good.

"Re: Post #33"
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:40 PM
Offload time!

Can't... stop... giggling... migawd, his expressions... the first twenty-something on the planet to overdose on Botox...

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:41 PM
Am I the only one waiting for his bangs to reach down and consume his whole face?

Another one with the mic a bit too close to his face for a song with any words with p or b in it.

Simon. Congratulations for coming back. We made the right decision the first time based on that performance. The truth is I don't think your voice is good enough. If you make it through you gotta get this together.

Kara. The music swallowed you. With your guitar it was more organic. Here you were just buried and couldn't get out of it. You are likable cute and current. If you go forward you gotta listen to the notes.

Randy. Just such the wrong song. Just don't have the falsetto, none of it worked. You are better than that.

E. You chose it because it is popular and you couldn't hit the notes. You are adorable. May get votes for that. But gotta chose the right songs.

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:44 PM
Another one with the mic a bit too close to his face for a song with any words with p or b in it.

So you think his next career move is to go out and get Gatman?

It's a very obscure night.

"Joe Muñoz"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:48 PM
Ryan flubs his line.

Who is Casey James? Really Kara, you forgot already.

Screwed up playing the guitar in Hollywood week. Motivated him.

Jason Mraz--You and I Both

"RE: Joe Muñoz"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 08:50 PM
Okay, not great but okay.

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 08:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-10 AT 08:52 PM (EST)

Meh. And Kara just said he was the best so far.

ETA: Maybe he has been the best so far, but that's really not saying much.

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:51 PM
Starts on the stool. Stands for the chorus.

Meh. Not really bad, but meh.

E. You are so comfortable on stage. You are right there in that song and present. I liked it.

Randy. Not quite the perfect song choice. You have a great voice. Singing Mraz is rough he is so stylized.

Kara. I like you picked I song I never thought you would sing. you were up front and center. Issues in the chorus. In terms of the singing it was the best.

Simon. I kind of agree. You have to get out of the bubble. This competition can find stars. Based on that performance I don't think you are that kind of artist. Safe forgettable performance.
Bit limp and forgettable. Rather like our host.

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 08:52 PM
Simon doesn't like anyone, huh

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 08:54 PM
Easy listening adult contemporary safe-for-at-work comatose.

"Tyler Grady"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:54 PM
My style got the topic of a lot of conversation.

Wants to prove he is a singer.

American Woman--The Guess Who

"RE: Tyler Grady"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 08:56 PM
Eh, again. Come on boys, pick it up!

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 08:57 PM
The boys are boring me.
This guy would be great for some cover band in a dive-type bar.

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 08:58 PM
Starts slow than rocks it out.

Does the mic stand carry thing.

Simon. Plus side. People will remember that. Down side. Partly for the wrong reasons. gone to pretend to be a rock star school. Not enough time on your vocals. Have to change it up a bit.

Kara. Like there is an obsession with the 70s. Too true to it. Gotta do something new with it. Bring it into this decade.

Randy. Style over substance.

E. They had so much stage presence. Have the poses. But lack the charisma and excitement. Get into the performance.

Randy adds. Be an original.

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 09:01 PM
are the judges in agreement on everyone?
if the 1st one to speak isn't thrilled, the other 3 follow suit.....
so predictable - especially Ellen - I'd love to hear her disagree with one of the other judges - just once

"Let's go to the mall!"
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:01 PM
Today!

So -- first three competent, next three varying degrees of owsie, and the next six, gawds only know. But this one's only good for a Morrison parody plus a possible How Not To Do It guest appearance on Glee, where he'll be locked in a porta-john and flipped downhill.

Not horrible, but migawd, not good.

"Kara takes the cup."
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:00 PM
'Phoenix, 1901, bring it into this decade!'

Quickie quiz, Kara: what century is it?

Boy, they wore some funny stuff in 1901.

"Lee DeWyze"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:04 PM
Paint sales clerk. Blows his mind. Liked playing the guitar during Hollywood week. Last day the best memory.

Snow Patrol--Chasing Cars.

"RE: Lee DeWyze"
Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 09:06 PM
that was painful

Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:06 PM
I actually really liked that. So happy that at least one of the guys is singing well. Come on the rest of you, take his energy and keep the show going.

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:08 PM
Sounds like he is pushing too hard for some of that. Was better at the start for me.

E. Um me right. Was a good song choice, except when you started screaming too much. Love the tone of your voice. Distinctive song. Got too pushed. I think you should stay here.

Randy. Aw Dawg. I didn't like the song for you. It is a little too rangy. you are a harder rocker that was mor a pop fusion thing. Chose harder things you could sink your teeth on.

Kara. Has a small range, and tried to change it up. Made the song unrecognizable.

Simon. Completely disagree. Thought this was the best performance. A naturally good singer. I fought for you to be here. Do what David Cook did, turn it into something interesting. You will do well in this competition.

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 09:10 PM
guess I am the only one who thought those odd sounds was his voice cracking/breaking on some notes.

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:11 PM
It's hard for me to rate that because usually, I can't get through five bars of that song before changing the radio to something less irritating, like an all-politics talk station. But it seemed vaguely coherent.

I have no idea what Simon's up to here. Maybe he just wanted to be the one getting cheered for once?

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 09:16 PM
I liked that.

Posted by sica077 on 02-24-10 at 09:30 PM
I also liked it. Yeah, he hit some sour notes, but I think it was the most entertaining thus far.

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 02-24-10 at 10:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-10 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

Best of the night.

Posted by Tummy on 02-24-10 at 11:10 PM
Best so far. I liked him so much more tonight than usual.

Posted by Glow on 02-25-10 at 08:24 AM
My favorite of the night by a fairly large margin.

"John Park"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:15 PM
Famous Fan. Shania.

God Bless the Child--Jazz Standard.

"RE: John Park"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:17 PM
Well he definitely showed that he has a good voice but that song was soooo boring.

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 09:17 PM
*yawn*

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:19 PM
zzzzzzzzz hum wha? Oh yea. show going on. Must stay awake.

Simon. You have to have an incredible voice to take on that song, and you haven't got that voice. Came over as flat and interestingly zero emotion. Kinda of a pointless performance. Left me flat.

Kara. I agree. You have a really big voice, but there was no connection. Got loungy and sleepy and indulgent. I can't figure out where you go. What your lane is. You can sing.

Randy. When you hit the bridge the John I love came back. It made you feel old and out of sorts.

E. That song won't get a lot of young girls to vote for you. I liked the performance and thought you sounded great. Wish it was a different song. What kind of music do you sing best.

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:21 PM
I admit: I came in prepared to say 'And once again, the Asian male is thrown under the bus.' But I'll also say this: he's the one who turned the ignition key.

"Michael Lynche"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:21 PM
Recap of baby birth story.

This Love--Maroon Five

"RE: Michael Lynche"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:22 PM
Love him!

Roommate is home and cheering for "Big Poppa"

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 09:23 PM
I think he sang it well, but it didn't blow me away.

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:25 PM
Not to be racial or weightist, but isn't this like a really skinny white boy song?

Is he singing really nasally.

Shouldn't this song be more emo and less bouncy pop?

E. You have so much personality. You are always smiling and happy. That was a great song choice. Some pitch problems. Doesn't matter you have such a great personality.

Randy. Dawg. I agree with Ellen. Brought the energy. Like to be this fun character. When you picked me and Ellen up you hurt us.

Kara. Was a little depressing until you came in. It wasn't outrageously great.

Simon. Like the support act before the main act. Delivered so little. Like a vague jazzy version. You have got to nail a song and get people to listen to you as an artist. Nothing unique and you are better than that.

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:27 PM
The teddy bear sings at his picnic!

I'm with Simon on this one: right now, he's riding his adorability more than his talent. I heard a couple of good notes in there and the final flourish wasn't bad, but that was nowhere near a real attempt to showcase his skills. His look, on the other hand...

And listen to Ellen, saying 'pitch problems' like she knows what it means!

Posted by grit on 02-25-10 at 08:39 AM
I love him as a singer, I love his backstory. Did not enjoy this performance very much.

And I kept thinking about George Foreman the whole time he was performing. Am I crazy?

Posted by Snidget on 02-25-10 at 11:56 AM
I can see that. The big tough guy being overly cheery and cheesy.

"Alex Lambert"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:33 PM
Group drama

Wonderful World--James Morrison

"RE: Alex Lambert"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:34 PM
bleh.

Roommate: Do other people like this? it is not good.

Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:36 PM
Roommate: Ellen wants to eat his banana! I thought she was gay but apparently she is bi.

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 09:36 PM
I thought it was ok.

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:36 PM
Was that a muppet singing?

Simon. I don't know who was happier for that to end. you or me. You were like staring into that camera. You have a good voice naturally. If you can't get your nerves together. you don't have to call me Sir. If it is uncomfortable for you, you have to get this back together.

Kara. I think you need a hug. You sound so much like James Morrison. You are giving it your all and switching up melodies. It is all there, but not together. You gotta believe in yourself.

Randy. Do it with conviction. Favorite tone of voice I hope you stick around.

E. I support you holding onto the mullet. Great voice, and I love bananas, I wish it were riper and it is not quite ripe enough.

I didn't know Ellen liked bananas? I thought she was into peaches??

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:37 PM
First, we get him out of his father's clothes...

"Casey James"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:41 PM
The stripping audition. Might be singing to Kara

Bryan Adams--Heaven

"RE: Casey James"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:43 PM
I sooo wanted him to be awesome because I love him but that was only okay.

Roommate: weird range, why did he sing it so high?

Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:45 PM
He is soooo pretty.

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 09:44 PM
oh come on = let's not have to listen to the Kara love thing every time he sings

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-10 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

Sitting on the stool with a guitar.

Vibrato out of control on the first verse. Doesn't get better on the chorus.

Kara. I don't recognize you with your shirt on. It was hard to listen to that. I'm married. I think you got a little pitchy. Throws it to Ellen.

E. I could feel Kara undressing you. Sorry everything was going on. You will get votes like crazy.

Randy. I know we are both models. Great song choice. I like the swagger. I like you to. Not in that way.

Kara. Say something seriously. Jokes aside. you are eye candy but you are ear candy. Your looks may be what we first looked at and I don't care what you look like you can sing.

Simon. We both were cursed with good looks. Have to manage the talent thing as well. You chose the right song. Came over as honest and sincere, likable. The cougar here likes you. This is the best performance from you singing since you have been in the competition.

Ryan. Kara will be having her HR meeting on Friday. A Live two hour event. She says she'll get a lawyer.

"This is your judge."
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:49 PM
This is your judge on way too many bloody hormones.

The purpose of that performance was to make Kara change her dress. Also the seat, the entire Judge's Row, and quite possibly the theater. Quality? Not sought for or found. All he wanted to do was see how stupidly horny he could make Kara look. And he won, for a value of 'win' that includes making most of the televisions in the country develop an olfactory feature.

That? Would have been an embarrassment to the adult entertainment industry. And I feel embarrassed because of it.

MaroonClown probably just feels like keeping the shop open late.

"RE: This is your judge."
Posted by Tummy on 02-24-10 at 11:12 PM
MC has closed the Shoppe due to stupid US Immigration morons.

"RE: This is your judge."
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 11:14 PM
Looks like she opened it up again. *points down*

Just don't tell the INS.

"Andrew Garcia"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:52 PM
Reshow the kid story.

Sugar We're Going Down--Fall Out Boy

"RE: Andrew Garcia"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:54 PM
I like him.

Roommate (at the exact same time): I like him.

Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 09:54 PM
Roommate: I really like him because he is sincere.

Posted by jbug on 02-24-10 at 09:54 PM
not his best showing tonite
but...
he is very unique

Posted by arkiegrl on 02-24-10 at 09:55 PM
I loved him during Hollywood week, and was somewhat let down by this.

Posted by Tummy on 02-24-10 at 11:13 PM
Ditto. I was looking forward to his performance the most and was really let down. *sigh

Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 09:55 PM
This? got the pimp spot??

I really didn't like that but can't quite say why.

Simon. I was looking forward to you more than anyone. But disappointed. Too serious. Too indulgent. Stand up made you stand out. Tonight you didn't take a risk. It is forgettable. Great story, great recording voice. Really disappointed.

Kara. Took the risk. Really strange rendition. I like that you take the chances. Straight up brought you a lot of time. I hope we see you again.

Randy. I agree the song, the arrangement was really strange. I am a fan of you. I remember Hollywood. Go back to being you. This was try hard.

Ellen. That Paula song will carry you for awhile. When you shined was when you opened up and looked at your wife. We want to see more of that you were inside yourself. I think you will stick around.

"Put simply."
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:55 PM
(Full disclosure: I have the original version of that song on my playlist, and it's one of the first things I downloaded into it.)

If there was any way to vote against a contestant, I would be dialing for the next three hours.

"Overall bad night for the boys."
Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 09:57 PM
And a horrible start to the competition.

"Yep"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-24-10 at 10:44 PM
I missed most of the show. The little video recap before the show's end was sounding more like auditions than finalist performances.

"Antique Shoppe"
Posted by Maroonclown on 02-24-10 at 09:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-10 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

The sun rises.

MC stretches and gives the kittie lounging in the sunbeam a scritch.

Time to make the trek into the city. She's getting a little restless and needs a bit of distraction from the summer heat coming on.

MC pads across the wooden floor, the boards creaking under the weight of another summer. She folds the curtain back from the closet and picks out a gauzy gypsy dress. Hmmm Shoes. Shoes. The Jesus sandals have always worked. And they will work today.

MC grabs the keys from the crystal bowl by the door.

She throws on a wisp of a scarf, hops in the convertible and tears down the dirt road.

MC pulls up to the theatre and slides into the back row. Who is that tall, nervous bundle of sexiness standing there on the stairs?

Wow! It’s Casey. She had seen him in auditions but never thought he would make it through. And there he is, just standing there, a mop of hair just waiting to escort MC back to the Shoppe. She remembers him from the auditions. Wasn’t sure he would make it through but, lawdy lawd, just look at that little buff bod, that hair that is just screamin’ to be tugged. Merciful heaven.

MC approaches the little one they call Casey. “Hey baby, I know you don’t want to stay in this ridiculous hotel they have booked for you, now do you?”

Casey replies “Um, no ma’am, it’s kinda fancy for me.”

MC – “My ride’s outside, wanna join me? I promise I’ll make sure you’re here for competition nights. Really, I will.”

Casey – “Um, m’kay ma’am. As long as you promise.”

MC and Casey hop into the car and take off. 100 miles away and down a dirt road in the centre of a deserted town, MC pulls up in front of the Shoppe. The gaslights welcome her and her companion.

She escorts Casey into parlour. She slowly extinguishes the lights and it’s time to retire.

"RE: Antique Shoppe"
Posted by cjhope117 on 02-24-10 at 10:01 PM
Love it! Just substitute CJHope for MC.

Posted by Estee on 02-24-10 at 10:05 PM
If heaven was merciful, the health inspector would hit your shop tonight.

Posted by Maroonclown on 02-24-10 at 10:11 PM
Is he hot? Because I'm not above a threesome.

Posted by whimsey on 02-24-10 at 11:33 PM
*snort

Posted by Tummy on 02-24-10 at 11:15 PM
Thank Gawd. I'd heard you'd closed up Shoppe!

*adjusts controls on hidden cameras

Posted by Maroonclown on 02-25-10 at 11:54 AM
Close up Shoppe? Bite your tongue, girl.

Posted by grit on 02-25-10 at 04:13 PM
You better watch out. I'm thinking about sending the Board of Health over to your antique shoppe to shut you down. Then I'll take all those men you have chained in the basement visiting your shoppe and move them over to my private ski chalet.

"VFTW pick--Tim Urban"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 10:08 PM
Looks like it was a tough decision. Tim edged it out over Jermaine from what it sounds like mostly the judges really don't want to see Tim again, but like Jermaine.

"Early Dial Idol Numbers"
Posted by Snidget on 02-24-10 at 10:27 PM
Andrew 32.2
Casey 9.3
Alex 3.7
Michael 2.7
Tyler 2.1
Time 1.3
Aaron 1.0
Todrick 0.9
Lee 0.6

Rest zeros

Ranked based on total votes (votes plus busies)
Casey
Aaron
Andrew
Lee
Michael
Tim
Tyler
Alex
Joe
Todrick
John
Jermaine