URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 285
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"another way RS kicks AI's butt"

Posted by SherpaDave on 04-18-06 at 12:07 PM
Brooke Burke 53, Kellie Pickler 10. Biggest blow-out of the tournament so far.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: another way RS kicks AI's butt"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 04-19-06 at 11:41 PM
Hey Sherps, looks like they already moved those results off of the main page but I'll take your word for it

Funny you mentioned how Rock Star does blow AI away. About 2 or 3 weeks ago I watched a complete episode of AI for the first time since like season 1 or 2. It was Queen night and that peaked my interest enough to watch. To say the least I was not impressed and my clicker finger was aching to turn on something else.

This past weekend I was down sick with the flu over the Easter holiday so I went into a Rock Star marathon and watch season one from start to finish. Was shocked at how great all the rockers were compared to who is on Idol. While RS did have semi-pro's and Idol is complete unknowns, the difference was huge.

I would go so far as to say JD's "We Are the Champions" would have been considered the best if it was Idol that night. Still befuddled why RS didn't pull in better ratings then a season of Idol when comparing the talent levels.

Complete change of subject, my dear sweet Jordis was mugged at gunpoint about 2 weeks ago in LA. She is okay but was shaken up some. Jordis is also very pleased with what she has gotten done in the studio for her new album and it shouldn't be too much longer before the release.

Posted by Hoobie on 05-26-06 at 11:20 PM
Where and when was the marathon on? I would have loved to have seen it.

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 05-28-06 at 11:12 PM
My marathon was my own personal, recorded the show while it was airing. Not sure what the quality is like but there are a couple of ebay dealers who sell the complete 1st season for like 30 bucks. Just make sure your DVD player can play the type of recordable dvd dics they sell it on.

"AI really does suck"
Posted by trigirl on 05-17-06 at 07:15 PM
I occasionally watch that sucky AI show. When you dvr something and watch it in fast forward, it's not good.

Only liked Chris D and kept telling my kids that he should have been on Rock Star. Imagine my surprise when I heard that he tried out and didn't make the cut for Rock Star. He would have been great!!!!