URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 284
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Way to go, Sean!"

Posted by DoodleBug on 02-03-04 at 09:37 AM
He looks great now! I am so proud of him taking control of his weight. Seeing yourself half-naked in a hot tub with a hot girl certainly fired him up. Good for him.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Way to go, Sean!"
Posted by KScott on 02-03-04 at 09:44 AM
I was very impressed with him myself. He took charge of his life and I admire that!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

Posted by Chrissy gal on 02-03-04 at 01:01 PM
And he is so CUTE!!

Posted by Tonyisgreat on 02-03-04 at 02:06 PM
Sean is going to be on TV at 6:30 2/4/04.

Posted by Howard Dean on 02-03-04 at 02:43 PM

Sean is going to be on TV? Where?

By the way, I agree with you. Tony is great!

>Sean is going to be on
>TV at 6:30 2/4/04.

Posted by Tonyisgreat on 02-03-04 at 03:19 PM
Sorry, I thought I put the link. I will try it again.

Posted by Tonyisgreat on 02-03-04 at 03:21 PM
Here we go. It starts with a link to the restaurant which he works at in PA.

http://www.eulogybar.com/

If you click on "chef Sean" it will give you the info, but it is 6:30 on Access Hollywood.

"Yeah for Sean......."

Posted by Howard Dean on 02-03-04 at 02:41 PM
Yeah I thought it was awesome. I was very impressed with how much weight he had lost! He's a great guy!

Posted by escapedude on 02-03-04 at 02:56 PM
>>.And he is so CUTE<,

Standards arent too high huh Chrissy?

Actually im happy for him and he is looking better.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 02-03-04 at 04:01 PM
Standards arent too high huh Chrissy?

Actually my standards are very high! I think the 'hunks' are really duds (ugly faces, smug smiles and gross bodies). I like REAL MEN, like Fredo, Tony and the new improved Sean.

Posted by HyperTyper on 02-03-04 at 08:16 PM
"I think the 'hunks' are really duds"

I know, what happened? They were supposed to show us why they are superior to their competitors. They are in some ways, but I was looking for strength of character and some real personality too, but they are all giving in to the machismo thing which makes them look so undignified, but who ever said these shows were dignified anyway.

Idunno, hey, here's my button, push it! :

Posted by silesia18 on 02-03-04 at 04:34 PM
ok, like an idiot i left the room during the update on sean. does anyone know anywhere i can see a picture of what he looks like now?

Posted by warp_core breach on 02-03-04 at 06:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

Sean looks awesome!!

He was on The Today Show this morning and looked even better. He said that he's gone from reality tv to reality fitness. Apparently, there is a website called beach something (beach.com? ~ I can't remember. They might have it on the Today Show website...) and you can log in and you work out with him and it's a 90-day challenge. He says that the reason he's involved in this is to help make people feel as good as he feels now. Awwww!!

Sean is great!!

Check out the website featuring Sean and his continuing weight loss - www.beachbody.com/sean/index.html

There's pics and he tells his story. You can also read the TONNES of messages posted to Sean all supporting him through his weight loss. With support like that, he's sure to achieve his goal. He has quite a fan club going.

Posted by micci73 on 02-03-04 at 06:43 PM
Yay Sean! On The Today Show this morning, he said that the producers had warned him to slow it down if he thought he was going to have a heart attack, and he answered, "I'm only 25! I'm not going to have a heart attack!" But the sad truth is that being that overweight can affect your heart even if you're a spring chicken. It was great to see that he has made such an effort to live healthier...and that they didn't show him carrying logs around in his little exercise montage (a la Adam).

Posted by HyperTyper on 02-03-04 at 08:10 PM
I know. It's great. I'm proud of him, and I know he'll go all the way. It took a lot of courage to go on camera being so overweight, and you can tell underneath the weight... is a handsome man.

Give it a few weeks, and his day planner will be full.