URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 283
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rhonda needs to get l--d"

Posted by tmac2005 on 11-04-05 at 03:40 PM
What is up with Rhonda screaming at Lisa? We know Lisa is an airhead, but who does Rhonda think she is? I KNOW she ain't perfect!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"
Posted by boobytrolls on 11-04-05 at 07:47 PM
the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Posted by boobytrolls on 11-04-05 at 07:48 PM
1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

what is this nonsense... i didn't put it here. ?

Posted by justashell on 11-04-05 at 11:56 PM

Who does Lisa think she is???
(A helpless child)

Who does Rhonda think she is????
(A sucessful author, businesswoman, and life coach)

Rhonda is doing her job.

Lisa isn't.

Posted by im5xblest on 11-05-05 at 00:25 AM
yabbit! a life coach shouldn't be sarcastic and unprofessional with someone, even if they are immature.

HOW could rhonda really think lisa would be able to do this (succeed that night w/ her little business)?! that just can't be true! did you see how relieved lisa was that rhonda is ok w/ her only selling $35 worth? lisa doesn't care any more that she technically failed! she really lacks personal responsibility, measuring her accomplishment by those in authority. by getting as tough as she has with lisa, i think rhonda is only bringing that out more. lisa can cower from rhonda and forget all about the important part of developing her OWN accountability.

we'll see. i still think it'd be sad if lisa failed at SO, too.

5x

Posted by justashell on 11-05-05 at 03:40 PM

The only way Lisa fails at SO is when she stops trying.

Lisa isn't going to go out and be perfect at anything she does. I think that's one of the things that keeps her "stuck". Rhonda isn't asking for perfection, I think she's asking for Lisa to give it a try---and don't give up!

I hope when Lisa's parents come to the SO house, that Lisa will become aware of how one or both of her parents are trying to keep her "child-like and dependent" on them. Something's not right in Lisa's family---I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are some secrets waiting to see the light of day.

I will agree Rhonda is intense, but Lisa is a grown woman who chose to "start over". Lisa won't give up because of anything Rhonda does---she will give up because she chose to give up. Rhonda's actions don't really have anything to do with Lisa's choice.

PS---If you were a friend of Lisa's who was trying to help her, would you allow yourself to be treated the way she is treating those around her?

Posted by alyse73 on 11-05-05 at 04:48 PM
I think Rhondas blow up was over do! She is late for everything and she keeps trying to get her housemates to do everything-then blame them. Kudos to TJ telling her she would have to pay her to work!

"any subject but that!"
Posted by im5xblest on 11-06-05 at 02:17 AM
do i sound THAT sympathetic to lisa? YES, i think rhonda was WONDERFUL for calling lisa out for attacking her housemates (how many times have we all wanted someone to stand up for us like rhonda did for christina just then?!), but rhonda's overall demeanor I FELT was not as restrained and constructive as it should have been for one in her professional capacity. it is clear that rhonda decided what lisa needed was a verbal spanking, and i doubt the efficacy of that approach.

5x

Posted by Snowflake1988 on 11-05-05 at 08:16 PM
According to her book, she takes care of that sort of thing herself.

Posted by newmethod on 11-05-05 at 09:48 PM
LOL snowflake!! Since Im so obsessed with this show and its like a daily coninual Big Brother but with a higher fan base ( I can now see how soap fans get their fix) I think I will buy her book with my amzon gift card I have! taha! Gotta know the story behind them all eventually!