URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 283
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I saw Thursdays 3-22 show today. So if anyone wants imformation let me know"

Posted by shawnar on 03-22-06 at 04:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

The Tv station made a mistake and showed the wrong episode today.So if anyone wants to know what happened let me know.Sorry I made a mistake on the subject. I mean I saw Thurdays 3-23 show today on Wensday 3-22. I tried to edit it but it won't let me change the subject.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I saw Thursdays 3-22 show today. So if anyone wants imformation let me know"
Posted by Dayum Yankee on 03-22-06 at 09:57 PM
Do tell

"RE: I saw Thursdays 3-22 show today. So if anyone wants imformation let me know"
Posted by shawnar on 03-22-06 at 10:58 PM
Well they start off with Kim and Kelly still upset at eachother. In group Dr. Stan notices the tension and asks. Kelly said this isn't the time or place to dicuss it. Dr. Stan looked a little peeved he said that this was the perfect place and when your in the starting over the house you don't have the choice not to dicuss things. Basically they just went into what happened the night before. Kelly said that when someone gets in her face she wants to leave. Anyhow he tells them they need to have a discussion together about it sometime today. Kim started trying to get a hold of Rhonda. She said she needs a life coach to help her throu. Rhonda comes and talkes to Kim alone and basically in so many words that she can be pushy and expects everyone to "get it" just because she does. Then Kelly comes in and they go throu the whole mumbo jumbo about the problem I have with you is you really trigger me and my issues. Kim doesn't like being forced to do things because her dad forced her to jump off the high dive or she would get beaten. etc.. They agree to give eachother space for a while. Nothings really resolved. You can see that they are still angry.
Jodi calls her dad and asks for pictures of the time that she lived with him. He is not sureif he has any. They get to talking and Jodi brings up the subject of him putting her on a diet. He says she remembers wrong. It was her choice and he never weighed her. She agrees with him. It appears her memory fails her.
Christie is talking with Rhonda before they leave to meet her mom for lunch. She says she is feeling guiltly the way she has treated her. She has no expectation. They end the show with Rhonda and Christie walking up to the table.IMO her mom looks like a druggie.
OHH YA Cassie has to go pitch herself to people on the street. Kinda like an interveiw. The people give her honest feed back. She starts out confident but that fades.

Posted by beckettrep on 03-23-06 at 09:15 AM
This show certainly seems to get off with all this 'man on the street' interview stuff. They need to give that tactic a rest and come up with something more creative and useful, IMHO.

Posted by Baxtera on 03-23-06 at 11:12 AM
Here's an original thought how about actually getting job training for a job instead of crying to the universe for a job you aren't qualifed for?

Posted by shawnar on 03-23-06 at 03:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

Oh today was good!! I'm still an episode ahead. Kim finally lets her feeling out and writes all kinds of stuff about her housemates on the wall. Pretty much the same kind of stuff that I've been reading on the boards. Also previews for next week shows Lisa Rhonda and her parents eating lunch in SB. Rhonda asking if she deserves to graduate. Lisa is doing her teerless cry again.
Wow Only if the others knew what Kim really thinks about them...
Here are some of the things she wrote. Its kinda choppy so bare with me. Under Kelly's name she wrote. Gossip, Instigator "The B!tch" I love you Kim but... Selfish, How old are you? I feel sorry for your kids and the people you work with. Under Lisa she wrote Don't you see you are still not "owning" anything? You still follow... The grocery store "story" you made up. Th Men... " It takes two" Rhonda corrects you on this all.... Ugly on the inside, Jeleous, Pathetic Under Christie she wrote take ownership and look... Its all about "Christie" Harsh, Judgmental, listen " you call it but... to see yourself. -B1tchy For Jodi she wrote... Jody are you for real? Who the F**k do you think you are? Patronizing, hyprocrite, pathetic. Pathetic self esteem... to get off... you feel better
All housemates alert: (except Cassie)Don't judge Walk the talk don't just speak it! you have to have to earn my respect like I must earn yours... I "get it" and stand in it more than you all probably realize and you don't give me enough credit. I really don't like alot about most of you judgemental uncompassionate hypocrits! And I couldn't figure out who the rest belonged to
Uncompassionate immature SOOOO Naive! You articulate well.... are so unforgiving and hard like you!its all about harsh judgement.. uncompassionate.

Sorry I made it ou the best I could,Shawna