URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 283
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Constantine actor or singer?"

Posted by mlpad on 02-27-05 at 02:48 PM
I don’t know how the rest of you but, I loved Constantine until I found out he was on elimiDATE. I must admit I am a closet watcher and I just saw on their web-site that he was on the show a few years back.. He was much younger and pretty cute he even sings in it! Is he really a singer or just trying to be famous?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
Posted by badger on 02-27-05 at 05:53 PM
of course he's trying to be famous. the trick to getting a record contract isn't simply to have talent, it's to be noticed.

Posted by Klugarsh on 02-27-05 at 06:57 PM
Why would someone have to pick acting OR singing? There are a whole lot of people that do both.

And, please...isn't everyone on American Idol "just tyring to get famous" ?

Posted by seahorse on 02-27-05 at 06:59 PM
Being on elimidate and being in the top 24 on American Idol are not remotely related. The chance of being in the top 24 out of about 200,000 who auditioned is like 1 out of 8000. Obviously he has to have some singing talent.

At this point, he can dream of being the American Idol and making a lot of money and getting enormous fame.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by buckeyefan on 02-28-05 at 04:50 PM
I thought Constantine looked familiar. I finally figured it out. I saw him in Cleveland as one of the leads for Rent. I guess he could not make it that famous on the off shoots of Broadway.

Posted by niteowl on 02-28-05 at 05:48 PM
Did he carry the part well? Did his voice hold out? I thought I detected a lot more "broadwayish" sound in one of his early performances. I think he has a lot more versatility than they're presenting early on and the whole "rocker" thing was just to stand out. Can't wait to hear some more from him!

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 02-28-05 at 08:23 PM
Do you think that his band was a prop? I must admit that crossed my mind since the camera crew was actually in the rehearsal room set up and ready to film the 'surprise' and pissyness of the other band members after his big reveal. And they didn't seem to emotionally involved in their so called *fits* about it.

Oh well, that's show biz...

BTW- Isn't charisma or stage presence another word for acting??

"RE: prop band?"
Posted by niteowl on 03-01-05 at 07:23 PM
I guess the band has to be real or too many people would notice..guess they just set up and told the band they had a surprise for them. I'm still disappointed cuz I can tell he has a better "non-rock" voice and now he's trying to out-rock Mr.Country Rocker! Everyone has turned on Connie and I'd rather watch him than Nikko (Mr. No Personality)

"Constantine?"
Posted by Coconut on 02-28-05 at 09:10 PM
is a pantywaist.

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

"RE: Constantine?"
Posted by Wheezy on 03-10-05 at 11:07 PM

wut r u taking abut?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"That episode is on Wed (tomorrow)"
Posted by Angelfood on 03-01-05 at 07:53 PM
and they show the highlights on the elimidate website!
http://elimidate.warnerbros.com/

the video for his episode is listed at the bottom of their main page.

Posted by okaychatt on 03-02-05 at 09:42 AM
<actor or singer?

None of the above?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"Moved to Indivual forum"
Posted by Bebo on 03-02-05 at 03:42 PM
Since this is a discussion about a particular contestant.

Posted by shedevil on 03-10-05 at 10:19 PM
I saw him on that show, it was cool to see him in a different way, he looked adorable and the guys he was against had no chance, of course the girl picked him. Here's a little pic of him from the show.