URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2820
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Not as good as the other Survivor shows"

Posted by JakeC54 on 11-15-04 at 11:58 PM
This Survivor show I think will go down as being the least popular . The personalities are not as good as the other ones

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Not as good as the other Survivor shows"
Posted by silentJ on 11-16-04 at 05:10 AM
I agree this is a boring season, but I don't thinbk it's the personalities. Scout, Dolly, Travis, Chris, Twilla, Chad, and Rory were/are all inbteresting people. I think the problem lies in the format. Mark went with the Men vs. Women format that work greta in the Amazon. However, it only worked because most of the players were young hot singles that couldn't wait for a swap.
This time around the cast was mostly married people and lesbians. They had no reason not to maintain their original alliances. I think this season would have been better with Chad/SCout, Twilla/Sarge, or Eliza/either John on the same tribe to begin with.

Posted by catman on 11-16-04 at 06:35 PM
looks all,
the show is still good...but the cast sucks...no lively interaction amongst the people....the men blew it from the start by not playing the game right...the women did the smart thing...but if the game was played right...there would be no scout, liza, chris, rory...etc...get my drift..

going for 10 and 11....

Posted by Loree on 11-16-04 at 06:35 PM
I agree that starting it off Men vs Women was a big mistake. That caused them to become old against young on the 2 tribes. That really hurt this season. I am just waiting for it to be over and hoping for a better result next season.