URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2815
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CBS Survivor Live"

Posted by MandyM on 11-13-04 at 05:58 PM
Is anyone else having problems viewing Friday's show? I was able to watch Thursday's with no problem, but Friday's is giving me an error message. Wondering if it's just me, or if any of you are having problems too? Thanks!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CBS Survivor Live"
Posted by strid333 on 11-14-04 at 03:55 PM
It is not just you. I can see the dumb car ad just fine and then it tries to connect to the actual show and then gives me a 404 error (bad URL).

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by JohnMc on 11-15-04 at 10:56 AM
I had the same problem. Thought it kind of sucked, but oh, well. The advertisers don't get the exposure, so if they can't fix their technical stuff, then they can't show the ads either.

They've also got it to where I haven't been able to view Insider all season either. I think they screwed something up between last season and this one.

Posted by MandyM on 11-17-04 at 08:29 PM
Thank you Strid and John Mc for letting me know I'm not crazy! FYI, the link to Friday's Survivor Live now works. If you don't get a chance to watch it before tomorrows show and need the answer to the bonus question in the Fantasy League, just PM me, and I will let you know what it is.

Thanks again!

MM I'm convinced this country is another planet’s hell