URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID112
Thread Number: 28
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"

Posted by tarmaq on 08-06-07 at 11:39 PM
Was anyone actually SHOCKED about the ending? Was it really a surprise? Did anyone REALLY expect it to go the other way? Come on, producers! Get real!

(And did anyone else get cranky that they didn't get a bachelor more in the MIDDLE of the age range - for example if the ladies ranged from 22-48, 35 would have been much more "fair" to the cougers. They wouldn't have been faced with as big of an age difference.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
Posted by shortn2sassy on 08-07-07 at 12:08 PM
I was not shocked but think they will be split up by now since she probably watched the whole show and can't take that he was kissing and stuff with the others. She is a jealous crazy b*@#(. She was already getting possessive over him during the show. I think Jen was correct when she said if she was younger he would of chose her.

I do agree that they could have had it where the guy was in between more. Oh well they won’t last. And the crazy chick Amander will be back on the market!

Posted by Agman2 on 02-18-15 at 10:24 PM
she probably went out and kissed everyone in sight after the show!

Posted by mrc on 08-07-07 at 12:53 PM
I really dislike Amandar. Mark is lookin' for some tail, which he'll get, then move on. All the time, she'll think they're in lurv. Come to think of it, I don't like Mark much, either.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Posted by Loree on 08-07-07 at 03:52 PM
If you watched close at the beginning of the finale they gave it away. I recognized it was Jen's hair (back of head) when he was turning her down. There was more of a reddish glint to her hair and the way it was pulled back. That ruined it right there. No suspense.

I do not believe Mark and Amanda will last. She was practically a stalker. Just too clingy and possesive. Her little tattling all the time just does not remind me of a female that Mark would stay with long term. It is a fling for him. She would drive him crazy. She drove me crazy and I only had to watch her.

Posted by mrc on 08-08-07 at 10:12 AM
I liked TvGuide.com's take: Someone needs to take of Mark's boob-goggles.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Posted by Agman2 on 03-10-15 at 10:28 PM
I was shocked and I thought it was going to go the other way.