URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 28
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Forgive me...Nate looked like a good kisser..."

Posted by deweydrop on 02-01-07 at 12:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-07 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

FYI guys...want to melt a woman's heart? Touch her face while you kiss her.

Still don't like the fact that Jennylee and Nate were kissing...he could do better, IMO. She's just leaching onto him because she NEEDS someone/thing to "play" with right now.

can you tell I don't think very much of this chicky?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Forgive me...Nate looked like a good kisser..."
Posted by MKitty on 02-01-07 at 01:55 PM
YEah, after the way she treated Niels, I have NO respect for her. All these awful, awful women on this show...I just shudder to think about it...

I really like all the guys and really like Mario and was sad to see him go (as per previous thread), but think that Niels (sp?) is a good guy and don't like the way he is treated by the evil blondes.

Posted by LisaPles on 02-01-07 at 02:23 PM
At first I thought the scene was contrived but the kissing looked pretty real to me. Whoo-hoo!

Posted by nazpink on 02-01-07 at 02:26 PM
I don't understand it either. I would think the way she treats Niels would be a big turn off...who knows.

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 02-02-07 at 01:54 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 02-01-07
>AT 12:56 PM (EST)

>FYI guys...want to melt a woman's
>heart? Touch her face while
>you kiss her.

YES! I agree! ...and/or her hair

Posted by LisaPles on 02-08-07 at 11:22 AM
Nate really slayed me when he and Jennylee were talking alone as they were anticipating saying goodbye. She said, "you're not a geek", and he said, "you are a beauty". How sweet! Every woman wants to be told she is beautiful but it was his sincerity that blew me away. Maybe I'm hard up for these things but I thought it was kind of romantic.