URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 28
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Greys Anatomy"

Posted by maggietalk93215 on 01-17-07 at 02:20 PM
I love this program, I do feel that Isaiah stepped over the line with his comments once again during his backstage interview after the awards show.... He (Isaiah) should have used that moment to set the record straight and formaly/publicly apologize... Mr. Washington should be grateful that he is still part of this winning team. Maybe he was never taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.:

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Greys Anatomy"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 01-18-07 at 11:08 AM
I guess he wouldn't be offended if TR called him the "N" word.

Posted by prosecutor on 01-18-07 at 04:02 PM
Aquaria Queen that's a good one If it was me I would have lashed out at Isaiah with it, then he would have come to his senses and realised he is being prejudiced and knowing how it feels this feud would have ended then and there I bet.

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 01-21-07 at 03:18 PM
Nah. I don't think that would've been a good idea. Then T.R. would be stooping down to Isaiah's level and all of us wouldn't be so sympathetic with T.R. if he would have done that.

Isaiah knows now that he was wrong and has apoligized. He says he has no explanation for that comment and will need to seek help to address the internal issues he has.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 01-22-07 at 09:46 AM
>Nah. I don't think that would've
>been a good idea. Then
>T.R. would be stooping down
>to Isaiah's level and all
>of us wouldn't be so
>sympathetic with T.R. if he
>would have done that.

I realize you're right, but I can't help but think that would have rubbed his nose in it. You're right, I rather have good thoughts about TR than my thoughts of Isaiah...

Posted by prosecutor on 01-23-07 at 01:48 PM
True. Does any one here think that maybe Isaiah is in the closet himself? maybe he is a gay himself. I saw him pretending to kiss mcdreamy to show he did not call TR the f name this was all when he was still lying and not accepting responsibility or apoligizing.