URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 279
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"last comic standing "

Posted by joeyb on 06-03-06 at 00:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-06 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

OK so nobody has explained why there apparently is no real search to find the last comic standing.It seems only those that are connected get in. Well guess what, thats why this season will be the last for some time, simply because the american people want honest competion far and wide and not something pushed down their throats, standup for crap won't get it done this time either, do I sound bitter? well i'm about to puke so unless somebody answers my questions ( also see my initial question 5/30/06) I wont be tuning in, well maybe just to see how it goes because I really do love comedy but if it turns out to be someones relative or someone connected who wins watchout!! Oh by the way why do the same comics get to compete year after year?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: last comic standing "
Posted by tribephyl on 06-03-06 at 02:22 PM
Welcome joeyb, to RTVW.

I must warn you that this message board is in no way affiliated with LastComicStanding or NBC. So for all of your huffing and puffing about not sharing try-out locations or responding to your messages, I wouldn't expect a "real" response from the powers that be.

If you have a real grevience, might I suggest e-mailing someone at NBC.

However, if you just wanna b**tch, you're welcome to stay, just know that there is nothing that WE can do.

"RE: last comic standing "
Posted by joeyb on 06-03-06 at 08:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-06 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 08:19 PM (EST)