URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 278
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Look who's crazy!"

Posted by shakes the clown on 11-20-01 at 11:08 PM
hey guys, here is an email that Toni sent to Lisa in response to an interview that Lisa did with a different website. Lisa doesn't know that I am posting it, but its just too damn funny to not post it so I'm just going ahead and doing it.

I had to read the damn thing three times just to kind of understand it...after awhile it begins to read like a Timothy Leary induced acid trip.

My personal favorite part is when she claims that she was acting psycho on purpose because the rest of us were phonies. Can I just say, "huh?"

But, I do love the new touch of instead of blaming the editing she has now moved on to actually saying that the producers asked her to act like that. My only question is, are they still asking her to act like a psychopath cause since the show has ended she's as crazy and psychotic as ever.

Anyway, enjoy....

Lisa
The editing was done in such a way to show the true colors of who you really are. They (editors) saw you for what you really are. Don't put your flaws on my shoulders. I am not the one back tracking to cover my ass.

Now what you don't know (except for Andrea) was that i was asked in a round about way to put more drama into the show. It was getting that damn boring. I played the drama queen to the hilt. Why not I could not count on the rest of you guys to be anything but phony.. In other words Lisa dear(sarcastically) i will play any role that is asked of me and when i am done with that role I am not only believable but in the end i have managed to manipulate all in such a way that the denied jealously with in all comes out in it bright and true colors ..

Need proof? Your latest posting proved my point.
AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD!!

It was only a moment in time ,it is over with .. It is time now to get a life based on the reality of the moment. Lisa by the way you really don't know who I am . That is because i was playing a role. So what you think you know about me is nothing more then a illusion you created in your own mind.

There is an old saying Lisa :
When you assume something .
You make an ass of you and me..

Have a good life if that is possible..
Toni

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Look who's crazy!"
Posted by Jizzy on 11-21-01 at 00:01 AM
LMAO!!!! Thanks, you fuggin Clown!! This is great.

Being a bug-eyed Bitch...funny

Blaming it on the producers...hilarious

Proving it in this email...Priceless

>>There is an old saying Lisa :
When you assume something .
You make an ass of you and me..<<

NO, Toni! I think you do that just fine, ALL BY YOURSELF!!

"I dig my toes into the sand...the ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket. I lean
against the wind...pretend that I am weightless, and in this moment I am happy. I, wish you were here"

Posted by dabo on 11-21-01 at 02:07 AM
OMfrigginG!!!(CuuuuuuuuLICK!!!) This is hysterical, thanks mondo, shakes, for posting it. Toni is so what they build mental wards for, if she keeps it up like this she will become the poster child for them. Honestly, seriously, I could believe the garbage about the producers, but realistically it only makes sense if they were playing her, she so needs to get a clue. Please tell me Lisa got as big a yuck out of this as I did.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Posted by LadyT on 11-24-01 at 01:55 PM
OMG this is too damn funny!

Can you dig the sunshine? Feel the sun and the rays,Can't you feel it calling your name?

Posted by MandyM on 11-24-01 at 04:56 PM
Thanks for posting this Shakes! SHEESH---what a fuggin' buggin'-out-eyed kook! I'm so sorry you had the misfortune of meeting this whacko!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

"AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD!!"
Posted by taginite on 11-26-01 at 08:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-01 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

mikey..... please!!

-okay, yer good... \\\badboy///

---------
pssst... just go back on the boreds... uno u wanna..

...i've never tried this little edit button...butt i
had2 take a leak..

Posted by Sweetipea on 11-27-01 at 03:26 PM
I have to say that these boards are by far more interesting than the show was.

I'm with you Shakes, are they still paying her to act this way?

There are several other puzzling things about Toni's letter.
Did she get paid to act that way or what else was in it for her?
I would think you would go on the show to win and acting that way she certainly blew that.... so why did she go? And if it was only a role, why is she still playing it to the hilt?

<shrugs> go figure......

Posted by LovedtheShow on 12-01-01 at 02:31 PM
She is crazy. She CRAVES drama, who is she kidding? They probably just watched her being herself, knowing she would do like that...they didn't NEED to prompt her. At first I felt kind of sorry for her..and appreciated her loyalties to SOME, but I watched her work the room so to speak, and grew tired of her act quickly. Especially towards the end.

Michael, I take it, you two aren't friends since the show? She's in Chicago too right?