URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 277
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My thoughts pn what will happen on Monday! & Message to roll the dice!!"

Posted by The Jman on 09-11-03 at 10:12 PM

I think that Tom might pick Tara over Desiere. Think about it,if you want to get to the finals,you want to get there with someone who knows what they're doing! Tom's been hanging out wit the originals,but I've got a feeling he's going to turn,to try to secure his place.

Also,I gotta say this to Roll The Dice! Your farewell speeches are awesome!! I'm LMAO whenever I read them! You'd be great at writing some episodes for fox!! Hey,I'm curious? Did you do Amandas' farewell speech? I think she's hot! Damn I wanted to see her back!! Just to piss off Amy!!!!!

Looking forward to reading more of your posts,keep up the good work!!

Homer Simpson: You'll have to speak louder,I'm wearing a towel.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Monday night speculation..."
Posted by indian girl on 09-15-03 at 12:59 PM
I reviewed the previews for today and as I slowed down the VCR to frame by frame, PH showed a clip of the roomate selection....

filler.....scroll down

In order from left to right:

Desiree, Amy, Melanie, Holly, Charla, Tara

In another clip,

Charla with Dave
Holly with Scott
Tara with Keith
Beau with Amy

Tom alone....interesting...my thoughts are that Desiree being the one without a roomnate last week may pick last. What I don't get is where Melanie is as she has to pick after Amy (as per how PH does the roomate selection).

1st speculation: Since Tom is alone, maybe Melanie picks Tom, and then at the end Desiree picks Tom and both Melanie and Desiree get booted(since the preview did mention that more than one person leaves Paradise on Monday.)

Another speculation from my part: Today's rule could be that you can only pick someone you already roomed with before, so Melanie picks Keith(her only choice), Tara picks Keith, Keith picks Tara, Melanie is booted, and Desiree is booted too as she didn't have a roomate last week.

Anyone else see this preview? What are your views?

"Indian girl"
Posted by jkokoj on 09-15-03 at 01:05 PM
click on this link and it will take you to a thread talking about the spoilers and possibly emlimination of Melanie and Desiree.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&omm=0&om=272&forum=DCForumID48

"RE: Indian girl"
Posted by indian girl on 09-15-03 at 01:10 PM
oops sorry, just read through that now, and plan to move this speculation over there...Thanks jkokoj!