URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 276
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"AFTERGLOW video out today "

Posted by Loree on 02-07-06 at 02:55 PM
You can view the Afterglow video by INXS over at VH1.com

INXS is at the Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto today announcing their next leg of concert dates and venues. Diet Pepsi is going to sponser the cross Canada tour. And Sony is presenting INXS with their Platinum album in Canada.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: AFTERGLOW video out today "
Posted by CattyChat on 02-07-06 at 05:24 PM
You beat me to it, Loree . I just received my email about the Afterglow video world premier & have been watching it (my fave song from Swtich) and psyching myself up for this SATURDAY!!! Woohoo, can't wait to hear em live & see my JD in the flesh.

Here is the link for you who (like me) don't tune in to MTV or VH-1 for the videos.

ENJOY JD in all his hotness . . .

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/inxs/artist.jhtml

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Soleil Moon on 02-09-06 at 00:16 AM
the video is perfect!!!!

I gotta confess i was so worried about he might kiss the girl!, lucky me he didn't, i know that was stupid but... anywayz, I really really love this vid *and here goes my first post weeeeeee*

Sol

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 02-13-06 at 09:45 AM
I have seen the video too. For those of you think that the original INXS members have too much ego's to let JD show his thing. Watch this video......except for a few brief flashes of the original guys walking around....it is all JD. You would hardly know that this video was for INXS rather than JD Fortune.

By the way, you mention the girl. Does anyone know who she is? I have seen her many times before.

Posted by Soleil Moon on 02-13-06 at 11:42 AM
Hi, about the girl

Her name is Estella Warren, she is 26, from Canada, model, actress and a world class synchronized swimmer...
And I guess that's pretty much it.

Sol

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 02-13-06 at 12:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Ok, now that you mention her name. I believe she was the human girl in the lastest version of Planet of the Apes. Thanks for the name.

They are saying on imdb.com that Estella and JD are dating. Makes sense they are both from Canada.

Posted by Soleil Moon on 02-15-06 at 00:33 AM
you are right, she was the human girl in the Planet... movie

and about JD and Estella, well I guess that it's just a rumour, he is too busy these days, and even if they were, wouldn't we all know about that by now?

Sol

"RE: Estella"
Posted by Loree on 02-16-06 at 11:46 AM
JD and Estella did date after meeting on the video shoot. JD had requested her for the part since he knew who she was. She had been dating Peter Berg for a few years and was still with him in December. Not sure if she had broke up with Peter before doing the video or not. But I get the impression she thinks her and JD are more serious than he does. She was very jealous and clingy when with him. More than a few fans were given a very dirty look from her when asking JD for autographs and photos. She was with him and the band in their hotel in both LA and Vegas. And she flew to Vegas with the band. But since then she has gone off to start a new movie on location. And JD has been stating "he is single, very single"(his words). Kirk has also said that his advice to JD was to stay single for awhile and enjoy the ride.

The media buzz about their affair has been great for the new video. All the gossip mags have picked up the story about JD and Estella dating. So great PR for INXS. But lately it seems that she is being referred to in the past tense.

"RE: Estella"
Posted by Soleil Moon on 02-22-06 at 10:30 AM
thanx so much for the info Loree, this clears up the JD-Estella situation.
imho Kirk's advice is the most accurate for JD

so, JD is single, very single... good, very good JD

Sol