URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 275
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Re: "I'm gonna buy $5,000 worth of lingerie so my husband can't ride me""

Posted by RalphieMay_D_BEST on 05-31-06 at 11:38 AM
Anyone remember what her name was & if she made it to the next round? Even though I'm a male and can relate to her husband's pain (referring to the lingerie & not "riding" thing), I thought that joke was FUNNNNNNY!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Re: "I'm gonna buy $5,000 worth of lingerie so my husband can't ride me""
Posted by Estee on 05-31-06 at 01:53 PM
Angela Ice, and no, she didn't: only four people made it out of Austin, and she was left behind. Probably someone we'll see next year, if there is a next year for the show. Maybe she'll get some more screen time if security tasers Buck Star at the door.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 05-31-06 at 02:00 PM
You tellin me you didn't like the Buck Star show?! I thought it was hilarious...

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Posted by Estee on 05-31-06 at 02:09 PM
In three magic letters: DAW. I don't think he's in this for the comedy, he's in this for the attention. I plan on robbing him of most of it. He's not going to do to me what he did to poor Fester. There will be no shattered light bulbs on the sidewalk today.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 05-31-06 at 02:15 PM
Let me clarify above post. After reading a couple threads it my understanding that Buck made an appearance (or ten) last night. I thought you were referring to last season. It was hilarious then. Now? Not so much. I'm glad I didn't see him last night.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace