URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 273
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice, Episode 14: It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by ARnutz on 04-26-05 at 10:27 PM

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (4/28) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (9:00 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Magna:

~Craig
~Kendra
~Tana

Networth:

~Alex

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.
EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Alex"
Posted by ARnutz on 04-26-05 at 10:29 PM
When you hang with losers, you become a loser. I think his time is up.

"Craig"
Posted by bestbuy on 04-26-05 at 11:55 PM
You are the weakest link. Goodbye. :-D

"Craig"
Posted by smokedog on 04-27-05 at 01:22 AM
You've stuck around for way too long.

"Alex"
Posted by jae on 04-27-05 at 09:18 AM

"Alex"
Posted by Loree on 04-27-05 at 04:54 PM
He has been hanging around the losing side for too long to last.

"Craig"
Posted by xserver on 04-28-05 at 01:27 AM

"Craig"
Posted by Estee on 04-28-05 at 05:24 AM
Time until someone calls this a racist vote: three hours.

"Alex"
Posted by tinybubs on 04-28-05 at 06:40 AM
He'll be lazy, again. He'll let his teammate down, again. He'll screw up, again. He'll be in the boardroom, again. He'll try to talk his way out, again. He'll be fired, finally.

"Craig"
Posted by miss_ganda on 04-28-05 at 09:06 AM
And don't forget your boxes on your way out Craig.

"Craig"
Posted by kary1371 on 04-28-05 at 09:39 AM
Alt: Alex

"Kregg"
Posted by bondt007 on 04-28-05 at 11:16 AM
... but I'd take axle too...

"Alex"
Posted by AyaK on 04-28-05 at 01:03 PM
I decided to vote for Alex over Craig for one reason: the preview of the episode on the Yahoo! web site for The Apprentice shows a fight between Kendra and Craig, with Carolyn opining that their battles have to hurt.

Seems like CLASSIC misdirection to me. So I'll take Magna to win, and Alex to get the boot based on his string of boardroom appearances.

"Tana"
Posted by Pepito on 04-28-05 at 03:27 PM
Tana ends up on the losing team. Unfortunately, her team mate is a book smart, and Tana gets "Troyed". Plain and simple, and for no other reason, Tana gets "Troyed"...

"Tana"
Posted by braveheart on 04-28-05 at 03:37 PM
Craig/Kendra win the task with their bedazzeled T.
Tana is PM since Alex was PM last week.
DT fires Tana as PM, and because he can't have 2 women and 1 man in the final 3. IMHO

"Craig"
Posted by fairyprincess on 04-28-05 at 04:28 PM
It's his time.

"Craig"
Posted by survivorscott on 04-28-05 at 05:24 PM

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"Alex"
Posted by kahanasunset on 04-28-05 at 07:06 PM

"Alex"
Posted by djandy on 04-28-05 at 08:54 PM
His laziness finally does him in.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

"Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 04-28-05 at 09:00 PM
This is post # 19. This thread consists of 18 votes and 1 vote tally.

Our results:

9 - Craig
7 - Alex
2 - Tana

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!