URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 272
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Nikko and Aloha interview"

Posted by true on 02-21-05 at 10:22 AM
My local paper did interviews with Nikko Smith and Aloha Mischeaux. Since Idol hasn't featured either of these finalists, I thought I'd post a link here. Some interetesting stuff.

Here's a link to the story.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Nikko and Aloha interview"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-21-05 at 11:21 AM
True, just read that in the St. Louis Post Dispatch this morning.....you playing the game? Aloha-Bosley fame is still open.

Posted by callalilly3000 on 02-21-05 at 11:41 AM

Thanks for posting the link. I am a St. Louis girl. I think it's great that they made this far, and I hope they move on to the finals.

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-21-05 at 11:43 AM
callalilly---you want to play the role of Aloha???

Posted by callalilly3000 on 02-21-05 at 12:19 PM

I will go ahead and play the role of Aloha! Gotta represent my home town!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

Posted by LadyT on 02-23-05 at 00:14 AM
true, thanks for the link. As you know, I am a huge sports fan and when I realized that Nikko was Ozzie Smith's kids, right at the beginning, I flipped (kinda like his Dad did at the games). I voted for him and I hope he wins, I think he has a good, strong voice. Early favorite for me.

Posted by true on 02-23-05 at 09:56 AM
Me too, Trish!

When Nikko was young, 5 or 6 maybe, (and went by OJ) he used to run on the field when Ozzie did his flips on opening day. He'd flip (or summersault) right along with his dad. I feel like I've watched that kid grow up, and I'm really pulling for him.

Nice to see you, hon!

Posted by PhoenixMons on 02-23-05 at 11:40 AM
I think these two had the best performances of their respective nights. Nikko for his voice (wow) and ALoha for the overall performance. It's funny because before hand, I was really looking forward to hearing/seeing these two. I wasn't disappointed. I hope there were enough votes for Nikko. I voted for him for about 20-25 minutes straight (only had a busy signal twice) since I figured he was the most at-risk of my faves. The others I voted for (Bo, Scott, Mario) had busy signals only a handful of times, too, so hopefully that's not a bad sign (I'm sure Bo got the most votes).

Got blog?

Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-23-05 at 02:27 PM
Thanks for the support, I'm getting kinda scared, I need the votes. Hope the folks at Ozzie's in Westport put down their drinks and picked up their cell phones.