URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 271
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I HATE RODDY!"

Posted by LadyT on 09-04-02 at 10:02 PM
It would be one thing if he was devious. But he's not. He's playing this, you have got to use your integrity and honesty or you sell your soul to the devil. Yep whatever. Its a game. Deals are made and deals are broken and you seem to be in the middle of them all.

ANd WTF has he ever written? Does he write articles for newspapers, magazines, novels, toilet paper

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Well, I wouldn't use "hate"..."
Posted by Jims02 on 09-04-02 at 10:16 PM
...But I would use "annoyed" and "disappointed."

Roddy's behavior is so out-of-whack, I don't even know where to start!!!

First of all, I wanted to say that Roddy is probably the smartest, most charismatic person in the house and deserves to have made it this far.

There... Got that off my chest...

However, what's up with this hypocrisy??? When he was a part of "The 6," he was playing the Numbers Game. It was all about who he had an alliance with, and that it didn't come down to emotions. It's not personal, it's the game. Now that Roddy's alliance is gone, guess what? The game got a lot more personal for him! Instead of realizing that this IS a game about Numbers, he pulls this whole "Why'd you nominate me? I'm your friend, you meanie!" argument. Oh wait a minute. He nominated Amy earlier, even though he was her friend. And now he gets mad that Marcellas nominated HIS friend, Roddy. Give me a break.

And I don't blame Amy for not using the veto. Look, Roddy, it's a game. I know you're a cool guy and all, but Amy's not going to throw her game, just so Roddy will advance just one more week longer. Yes, and I know Amy gave her word, but this is Big Brother, not Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. People ARE going to lie, even if they promised their word. If he doesn't believe that, he's naive. I personally keep my word, like Roddy, but I understand that not everyone thinks and acts like me.

To sum it up, Roddy's taking this game too personally...

(it's amazing I can get so worked up about Reality TV!)
-----------------------------------

SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

-----------------------------------

"Roddy is a BULLY"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-04-02 at 10:49 PM
I'll use the word: I absolutely hate that S.O.B. RODDY right now.

RODDY is nothing more than the playground bully when he doesn't get his way. When AMY doesn't do as he orders, and doesn't literally commit (game) suicide for him, what does this ba$+ard do? He just lights into this young girl like she's some puppy dog that $#!+ on the floor.

Hey RODDY... you're such a BIG MAN picking on a young girl like AMY. Why don't we let ME into the BB3 house and see if you say those same things to me as you did to that little girl... I think, BIG MAN RODDY, you'll find me a damn sight larger and a real damn sight meaner than poor AMY could ever dream of being to you. Big HE-MAN you are, eh RODDY?

(Why am I reminded of that wonderful "Yoda" quote: 800 years old I may be, but still fvck you up I can)

Sheesh... I thought Josh was bad, I thought ChiWhora was nasty, but they're miles better than BIG MAN RODDY...

*off the soapbox* Y'all have a nice evening.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"RE: Roddy is a BULLY"
Posted by nailbone on 09-05-02 at 11:06 AM
Scoot over, Dawg, I'm climbing on with you.

I am so mad and disappointed with Roddy after that little session in the hammock with Amy!! Sure she broke her word. So has everyone else in the house!! Actually, TECHNICALLY, I don't think Roddy has. But he's bent what he and others have said around until it's just barely the truth.

And don't even get me started on Dani and her little prayer! Vee ain't HALF as hypocritical as Dani, and she was blasted all over this site when she won.

- Things go better with Rock!!

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-05-02 at 12:09 PM
Scoot over, Dawg, I'm climbing on with you.

Plenty of room, nailbone, plenty of room.

RODDY absolutely has broken his word, and Dani called him on it on TV ("Gotcha!"). He told Jason (when J was HOH) he had no alliances except with Dani, then he told Dani that he had the deal with Marcellas.

And, while I'm thinking of it.... just how STUPID can a person be to want AMY to commit game suicide by vetoing his nomination but NOT promise her he won't vote for her?!?! Hey RODDY, why don't you just BEG Miss AMY not to veto you! Oh, but that's right, you're wantin' that excuse to go off on her and bully her when she doesn't kowtow to your whim....

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by Chrissy gal on 09-05-02 at 05:30 PM
I am a lurker, but I had to register to tell you that I am ROFLMAO & PMP!!!

I cried when I read the Live Feed reports about how Roddy treated Amy and I cried again last night. I really needed a good laugh!!!

Posted by AresMars on 09-05-02 at 06:48 PM
Chiwhora is that you? Don't you have a court date?

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 09-05-02 at 07:30 PM
HUH?!?! Why would I be like Chiwhora if I thought that Dawg is funny?!?

Posted by AresMars on 09-06-02 at 09:47 AM
My Bad, I thought you were saying it was funny how Roddy laid into Amy.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

"RE: I HATE RODDY!"
Posted by Jonnycumlately on 09-05-02 at 02:54 AM
Hey when did Kyle from Real World Chicago sneak unto this show?

'Nuff said.

Posted by LadyT on 09-05-02 at 06:49 AM
Kyle and Roddu, long lost brothers? They both have big heads. They both think they are the kings of all things. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you big headed, mean spirited jackass

Posted by AresMars on 09-05-02 at 10:39 AM
This boy is one sick puppy. The way he emotional abused Amy last night was sickening. It'd be interesting to interview some of his former girlfriends to see if this is a habit with him. He has all the signs of an emotional abuser and after witnessing what he did last night I wouldn't put physical abuse beyond this puke. He's lied as much, if not more, then any one else in the game and then he has the nerve to give Amy a dressing down and then capping it off with a kiss on her forehead as if saying "Your an evil lying b|tch but I'm the bigger person and I love you anyway."
We saw you do this in small degrees to Chiwhora and Jason but what you did to Amy was unwarranted and just out and out cruel. What do you do for fun in your spare time Roddy? Drown kittens? You sicken me and I'd like about 5 minutes in a room with you. It'd only take a minute to knock your sorry a$$ down to size, the other 4 minutes would just be fun for me.
I used to think that Snoddy was a little off for hooking up with Chiwhora but now it makes since. They're kindred spirits.
Kudos to you Amy for not yanking him off the block.

God Bless America

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-05-02 at 10:51 AM
What do you do for fun in your spare time Roddy? Drown kittens?

Well put! Scintillating!

You sicken me and I'd like about 5 minutes in a room with you. It'd only take a minute to knock your sorry a$$ down to size, the other 4 minutes would just be fun for me.

Sorry, but I've got dibs on this S.O.B., and I don't plan on leaving you or anyone else very much to work with.

I used to think that Snoddy was a little off for hooking up with Chiwhora but now it makes since. They're kindred spirits.

Now now... don't insult ChiWhora like that!

Kudos to you Amy for not yanking him off the block.

Amen, brother!

God Bless America

Ditto the above.

Posted by BaquaR13 on 09-05-02 at 07:50 PM
>Now now... don't insult ChiWhora like
>that!

You tell em!!! You guys know you all miss Kiki

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by travelingbetty on 09-05-02 at 02:11 PM
This boy is one sick puppy. The way he emotional abused Amy last night was sickening. It'd be interesting to interview some of his former girlfriends to see if this is a habit with him. He has all the signs of an emotional abuser

I get the live feeds and for weeks now, based on his comments (mostly when talking to Chiara, but with others as well) I have been saying to myself, I don't think that this guy likes women very much. When I saw this "live" I was screaming what a bastard, what a bastard. There was no reason to do this to Amy. I hate this guy.

Posted by lizard on 09-05-02 at 10:55 AM
The sad thing is that, whatever his strategy is, it had worked until now, and was in serious danger of working again right up till he declined to unconditionally support Amy in the eviction vote (according to him out of some or other loyalty to Lisa). There was (maybe even still is, if Dani pulls some apes##t strategy twist and votes Amy out) a good chance of him winning this whole thing, hate him or not.

I was surprised to see how much Jason dislikes Roddy - didn't they have an alliance not too long ago?

I sometimes worry about being a success in a mediocre world
- Lily Tomlin

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-05-02 at 02:43 PM
Not to get into an argument, but IMHO RODDY'S strategy began to fail when Eric was evicted, and then (Eric was) not returned to the house. And this was the result of Gerry winning the HOH that (if memory serves me correctly) RODDY was unable to compete for as outgoing HOH.

RODDY'S "strategy" further failed when "his" girl ChiWhora elected to rid the house of Josh, rather than zoom in on Danielle and (say) Marcellas.

RODDY *has* been lucky, if you want to call THAT "strategy." If AMY doesn't talk Danielle out of waxing RODDY (and booting ChiWhora instead), then RODDY was out a good bit of time ago. And Josh was darn close to getting the votes to keep himself and see RODDY evicted (although I don't think that would've happened).

I could also bring up that Jason could've nominaed RODDY instead of Gerry. But that was also a move to isolate RODDY by removing RODDY'S marked card (Gerry). Ditto ChiWhora.

Bottom line: If RODDY'S "strategy" has been to make alliances then watch his people get waxed one-by-one, to culminate in his own defeat, then yes, his strategy has worked. But it's not exactly a winning strategy that I would recommend.

Posted by lizard on 09-05-02 at 04:43 PM
Not arguing Dawg!

As I see his "strategy" (and I use the word loosely cos I can't think of anything remotely polite to use instead) it's to wheedle whoever he needs to whenever he gets at risk. He thinks he's the silver-tongued devil (to contribute to the overuse of that word) or Svengali or something, and he's got by with it so far, and to Hell with whatever happens to his people. He almost got away with it again with Amy. She was actually seriously thinking of sacrificing herself for a while there.

I still fear if someone is stupid tonight and he survives, he could be around at the end.

And just to make myself clear - I'm not a Roddy supporter, and the way he treated Amy was despicable. I've scraped better things off the sole of my shoe! If you get in that room with him, make sure you tape it for us all.

BTW on a different note Dawg, as master of the SeeBS conspiracy theory, how much feedback do you think they're giving the hamsters about what others are saying behind their backs? I noticed last night Dani was talking about "clash of the titans" in the DR, and to my knowledge Marc had only ever said that when neither Dani nor Roddy was around.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-07-02 at 06:07 AM
I noticed last night Dani was talking about "clash of the titans" in the DR, and to my knowledge Marc had only ever said that when neither Dani nor Roddy was around.

Excellent point. It is conceivable that this is general vernacular in the house nowadays, but I suspect the DR. We've established that they like to give "hints" via their questions to the houseguests in the DR. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they asked Dani (and others) questions along those lines and using that terminology.

Posted by Survivorchick on 09-05-02 at 03:09 PM
No kidding!

I was so pissed at him last night when he was laying that guilt trip on Amy! As if he would have acted any differently! He makes me mad! Good riddance!

Posted by BaquaR13 on 09-05-02 at 07:49 PM
Oh come on! How can't you feel sorry for Roddy? He doesn't screw people over, but he has been screwed over SO MANY TIMES. Deals are not meant to be broken, because when Chiara screwed over Lisa there were huge ramifications for her actions, not only in the house but on these boards. And I am sure that if Danielle screwed over Jason, there would be a hell of a lot more Danielle haters on this board. It is just the fact that Roddy is getting screwed that you are ok with it, because you don't like Roddy. But if it was the other way around and Roddy screwed someone over, I am sure we will hear the Roddy bashing to no end.

BaQuAr13

Posted by AresMars on 09-06-02 at 09:59 AM
I can't feel sorry for that dickwad because of what he did to Amy. I have no love for that girl and believe she is in serious need of some AA counseling, and a few valiums but the things that Roddy said and did after the POV meeting were unconscionable.

Amy broke her word to save herself, so what!!! If Roddy can sit there and say he wouldn’t do the same thing then he is a liar. We’ve seen him lie and manipulate, contrary to what his pompous old man thinks, people through out this show and the one time he really gets worked by someone he has to emotionally abuse them.

He is a sad pathetic man and deserves nothing but the worst that life can dump on him. God forbid him and Chiwhora were to breed then we’d seen a whole new generation of emotionally stunted sluts, egomaniacs, and abusers.

God Bless America

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-07-02 at 10:11 AM
It is just the fact that Roddy is getting screwed that you are ok with it, because you don't like Roddy.

This is absolutely true. I enjoyed watching others lie to Roddy. I enjoyed watching MARCELLAS betray Roddy by nominating him. I enjoyed watching AMY betray him by not using the POV as she had promised him.

And yes, I'm very much okay with it because I don't like Roddy.

But if it was the other way around and Roddy screwed someone over, I am sure we will hear the Roddy bashing to no end.

As far as I am concerned, Roddy DID screw people over. He certainly lied to thim. And I consider it an attempt to screw AMY over by trying to get her to commit game suicide by vetoing Roddy's nomination. Roddy should never have tried to hold AMY to that promise! Then, when she didn't do it, Roddy didn't act like a decent person at all... he bullied the hell out of that poor young girl!

Plus, I've been bashing Roddy for a long time, and will continue to "to no end." Mostly because it's so much fun.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Posted by BaquaR13 on 09-08-02 at 00:59 AM
>This is absolutely true. I
>enjoyed watching others lie to
>Roddy. I enjoyed watching MARCELLAS
>betray Roddy by nominating him.

I knew it! Well... thanks for the honesty!

>Plus, I've been bashing Roddy for
>a long time, and will
>continue to "to no end."
> Mostly because it's so
>much fun.

That is too bad, cuz he is gone now , see you are going to miss Roddy.

BaQuAr13

Posted by LadyT on 09-08-02 at 01:45 AM
The beauty of all of this is that we can continue to bash the hell out of them and will. Hell, I still bash Dicque all the time.

Posted by elmoleo on 09-06-02 at 05:43 PM
Roddy had an agreement with Marcellas.

Roddy promised Danielle that he would not vote for her in exchange for Danielle not voting for him. This even though he knew Danielle was out to get him.

Roddy had an agreement not to vote for Lisa (out of respect for Eric I think)

Jason wants to conceive Roddy's children.

Roddy would have been vetoed by Amy if he had not handled that situation like a complete moron. If for example he would have said something like "Amy I will not vote for you unless Marcellas puts up Lisa" he would still be in this game. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Danielle loses another HOH competition. This is the smartest thing she has done since she has been in this game. Once her and Jason were fighting for the HOH she lost. Although to tell you the truth I dont think she did it on purpose (I still think she is not smart enough to have done that on purpose).

Posted by moliemolie on 09-09-02 at 12:24 PM
(I still think she is not smart enough to have done that on purpose).

Sorry to break the news to you but she is THAT SMART. As a matter of fact, she has blown all of the HOH competitions so she wouldn't have to nominate anyone. It's time you face the fact that she is smart. Once again, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-09-02 at 12:45 PM
elmoleo.... moliemolie.... elmoleo.... moliemolie....

hmmm....

You wouldn't be talking to yourself, would you?