URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2709
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The case of the banana plant and the chicken"

Posted by sisyphus on 09-24-04 at 04:41 PM
It could just be me but I was laughing my ##### of just watching it.

First of, who chases an apparently wild chicken around....from what I have seen and know you have to somehow corral the chicken and pounce... thus giving it no chance to escape....but chasing the chicken through the "jungle" with a machete was just to hilarious.....then trying to stab the chicken with said machete while "he" laid eggs was just to much......did they really think the chicken would stand for that....much less while a prayer of indecision was offered up......good luck getting even an egg next time.....

Secondly.....A banana or plantain "tree" is not in fact a tree but a plant....and here again experience takes over.....all that effort to climb the plant to get the extremely young fruit was just too much....A fact that should have been in the survovr primer is that once a banana plant has fruited it is on the way to death ......so they should have just chopped it down.....secondly, I personally think that the banana or plantain was too young to be eaten...but no one get sick ...good luck....Isay too young because an interesting fact about banana or plantain is that when they are very young the are turned upwards (as theones in the show were)as they mature and get older they turn down.....maybe this too should have been in the primer....but then I am not a total city girl.....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion