URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2706
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tiwila is AWESOME!!"

Posted by GalaxyGirl on 09-24-04 at 10:17 AM
I was rolling my eyes at last nights episode, not liking all the same complaints when Tiwila comes on and hits the nail right on the head! "Shut up!" What beautiful words. She gets what Survivor is all about. She knows she's here to play a game. Eat those maggots girl!

I admit first episode I didn't like her cause I thought she was going to be like Tom, totaly unintelligible, but I caught every word last night.

Thanks Tiwila for making me have hope that this season has potential.

And - what's going to happen to Eliza? Scout doesn't like her and wants her out asap and Eliza's buddies will know it was her cause she does not have a poker face (that was funny). I see Eliza and Scout going soon.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tiwila is AWESOME!!"
Posted by TeamJoisey on 09-24-04 at 05:31 PM
I agree Eliza is a target, but I think Scout is there for quite some time. She's one of those folks whose prospects were difficult to project. She was either leaving immediately (Sonja) or sticking around a long time (Jan).

As it turns out, she's the Earth Mother. The older women rally around her, and that group is in the majority. The younger women (Eliza, Julie, Mia) see Twila and Leann as threats, and aren't considering Scout dangerous.

Those "sorority girls" may all be gone before Scout gets a single vote.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

"RE: Tiwila is AWESOME!!"
Posted by seahorse on 09-24-04 at 08:10 PM
I think you are right Joisey. The young girls had an advantage with Dolly, now they are going to get picked off one by one.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004