URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 270
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Problems accessing site"

Posted by Meemo on 07-20-05 at 01:57 PM
The past three days, there have been periods of a few hours during the day when I cannot access the RTVWorld site. The page appears to be loading, but it will keep going for over a half-hour without timing out, but the page never fully loads.

After a while, I can eventually get on. Is this just me, or is it a site problem?

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Problems accessing site"
Posted by Meemo on 07-28-05 at 11:43 AM
Still having problems...

The task bar at the bottom of Internet Explorer indicates that the problem spot is "Sending request for /dat/div/aslmain.js

Could IE be my problem? Should I try another browser? Has something recently changed that could be causing this problem?

ARGHHHHHH!

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
I'm also using a mac if that makes any difference

Posted by KScott on 07-28-05 at 11:47 AM
I am having the same problem, it takes forever to load, I have IE and a regular computer (no mac here).

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

Posted by Santaklaws on 01-06-06 at 08:44 PM
I have a similar problem ... usually at night. I'll try to get on the site, my pop-up blocker will blovk a popup, but then the site will never load. I'll have to get into the Windows manager to get out of the site because it isn't responding.