URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID109
Thread Number: 27
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Any comments on the new contestants??"

Posted by mindy23 on 06-11-08 at 08:36 AM
I honestly can't remember all their names this early in the game. But there were a few that stood out-good and not so good. The girly duet-friends who'd known eachother for a few years? Thought they sounded like the Lenon Sisters from Lawrence Welk! YUCK! But the judges really were digging their style-go figure!! LOL.

Really loved Coffey, and the Mexican-American man. Both were outstanding, and brought a whole new realm to CW music. Hope they both go far.

Love Jewel being in the judging arena this time, but didn't realize she'd be so vocal-who knew?? Never have liked Rich so much-he definitely rubs me the wrong way.
BTW-what ever happened with his making a record with Julio Iglisias Jr??

Anyway, just stopping by for some comments on Monday's show...C-ya. Hubby has been in ICU for over a week now, so I've not been on as frequently. Gotta prioritize, ya know, and most of my reality shows are via TiVo these days.....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Any comments on the new contestants??"
Posted by jbug on 06-11-08 at 12:29 PM
I watched most of it Mindy.
Don't recall all the names either.
Not crazy about the sisters - or the girlfriends - or the 3 guys (especially the one with the hair in his face yuk!).

A mole is a mole is an Agmole

{hugs} to you & your family......

Posted by rosekiki3 on 06-14-08 at 08:16 PM
Coffey is my favorite. His storyline about his daughter got me all gooey

Posted by Sues on 06-16-08 at 09:50 PM
Lovin Gabe..the heavy-ish girl makes me crazy with the over acting...the two 12 year olds are cute..but not great
the really cute guy should just model...

not sure about the rest...too tired to remember!

I do find Billy Ray a bit awkward as host and the idol-verbatim shtick is annoying....

Posted by whimsey on 06-17-08 at 03:22 PM
I've been taping. Got to catch up.

Mindy, your hubby's in the ICU???