URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2694
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"

Posted by sweetpea on 04-25-02 at 11:19 AM
'Survivor' Power Play!

April 24, 2002
Just when you thought things couldn't get any tenser for the contestants of "Survivor: Marquesas" -- the game takes another turn with a whole new crew dominating!

Kathy takes over at Soliantu!

Is Zoe in big trouble?

JOHN's randy party thought they had it made -- but with their trusty leader ousted, it looks like Soliantu will be ruled now by SEAN, KATHY, NELEH and good ole Pappy, PASCHAL!

In tonight's episode, expect some major butt-kissing by ZOE, TAMMY, and THE GENERAL -- as each will maneuver (if they're smart) to make new alliances with the feisty four-pack.

Also in the mix -- a mouth-watering reward challenge that brings two survivors to tears, and one crafty castaway attempts a new strategy that shocks a fellow islander!

Don't miss this "most unpredictable" episode yet of "Survivor" -- and watch ET tonight for a sneak peek

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
Posted by DarkLotus on 04-25-02 at 11:31 AM
Too bad that here in Dallas, this won't air until after tonight's episode... *grumblegrumble*

- Dark Lotus
"I'm calling Johnny Cochran!" - Sean

Posted by smiles on 04-25-02 at 12:59 PM
You know I have looked for that every week before the show! I even check the cable TV guide. No wonder. DUH!

smiles

Posted by esquire on 04-25-02 at 11:36 AM
Where did Vee go?

Posted by true on 04-25-02 at 11:39 AM
LOL, Vee is so far UTR, that she is completly left out of the "feisty four-pack"

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

Posted by GuessItRains on 04-25-02 at 11:53 AM
Interesting that we yet again have focus directed on Zoe. I have to think that if Zoe actually was getting the boot tonight they would be playing up her vote with the NuMu5 to distract us from the possibility. That said I think she will be edited this episode as a target and is likely to even get the votes of T/R. Which of those two goes is then solely a question of immunity.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 04-25-02 at 01:03 PM
JOHN's randy party thought they had it made -- but with their trusty leader ousted, it looks like Soliantu will be ruled now by SEAN, KATHY, NELEH and good ole Pappy, PASCHAL!

In tonight's episode, expect some major butt-kissing by ZOE, TAMMY, and THE GENERAL -- as each will maneuver (if they're smart) to make new alliances with the feisty four-pack.

AGAIN, Zoe is made to appear as part of the Rotu4Now3... AGAIN See-BS makes every possible effort to keep us from thinking she's not a part of the New Alliance!

How much harder can they try to push this down our throats? I'm getting a mighty "Hollow" feeling about this...

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by danderoo on 04-25-02 at 01:27 PM
Hey dawg, I loved your Hollow Theory. I was explaining it to a friend who also reads here from time to time, but I don't think I did it justice. Can you post the link to it again.

Thanks.

Posted by Spidey on 04-25-02 at 01:06 PM
Does ET have any inside info? Heck, I could have done this "sneak peek" just based on what we saw last week and last night. Of course, it is likely MB is directly behind any ads that are placed on ET (since part of CBS.)

Do we normally apply the standard misdirection theories to ET previews? If so, Zoe is NOT in big trouble, at least tonight. Guessing that Zoe's crafty strategy is to pretend she was never aligned with J/T/R and Tammy can't beleive it, leading her to call Zoe a beyotch. Other previews said that one survivor can't believe the tribe is falling for this "crafty strategy" , so if they are falling for it, conclusion that Zoe is safe?

Also, as others have previously stated, I am getting the feeling they have hyped "unpredictable" sooo much, it's way too similar to "the most exciting TC ever" of S3, where the predictable Kim P. was booted. Additionally, all of the references to "unpredictable" appear over photos of the RC reward - the "reward of a lifetime." Must be some amazing feast.

"RE: "Unpredictable""
Posted by George Tirebiter on 04-25-02 at 03:26 PM
I'm having a hard time forgetting the week they hammered us with the Big Mystery Of the Skull. . . Those "blunt trauma to the head" ads ran every four friggen minutes! Has Burn-it EVER given us a teaser like this without having it fall flat?

On the other hand, it seems to me these people aren't starving enough that a little poi and pig would cause them to cry. . . it WOULD be a bit unpredictable if the family visit came early (at the luau)--and that WOULD explain the tears.

I hate this week. What a lack of substance to work with!

GT

All constants are variables. - Murphy's Twelfth Law