URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 269
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Barbie Group is the best, while I can't stand the rest."

Posted by tabbyjg28 on 09-11-03 at 12:52 PM
I don't know about you all, but I believe that Amy has serious issues and insecurities w/ herself. I would say more but then I'd be coming across like her and her gang. Of course, I to am a fan of the Barbie group. I began watching it the night that Keith voted Zach off, and I've been hooked ever since!!! Keith, just perfect! I was terribly aggrivated the way the old guests came back and were acting so immaturally, especially Zach, Toni, and Baue, which he really suprised me. I can't stand the fact that Amy thinks she has so much power now. If she or any of her gang win I will not be watching next years episodes I can promise you that!

Scott is okay, and I think he may win because he seems to be playing the game the best. Desiree is almost on the same level as Amy w/ me and when did Holly become so against the Barbie group, I mean trying to vote Keith off. Can't stand her ever since. I think Tara is stepping up and has realized her only friends are Keith, Dave, and Charla. I personnally want either Keith and Tara to win, or Dave and Charla. Mostly I just like the fact that Charla is friendlier w/ Dave because he's in heaven right now and although he's very sneaky, he deserves that. I am seriously hoping that the twists and turns do not consist of vote offs by random because right now the Fab 4 do not have a chance.

Not sure about Melanie yet, but since she's friends w/ Amy that pretty much says it all, and what's up w/ her figure? Almost as bad as Toni being a transexual! I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice but I couldn't resist. And Amy IS so jealous of Tara and Charla or she wouldn't vent about them so much. Tom, just weird, but I think he's playing the game like Scott, but he was too nice to Desiree. She's definately being used.

I think the "others" need to realize there's only 2 weeks left and it will soon be every man or woman for themselves! Covering for Amy will only get you so far and why they do that is beyond me, but of course I have to look at the sources and they're no winners! All in all, I'm aggrivated w/ the show after bringing back the older guests but I'm hoping it's all for the best in the end!!! No matter what, Keith, Charla, Tara, and Dave are the true winners w/ maturity and dignity! And as I've read, everyone else feels the same as I. Thank you for reading.

TJ

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Barbie Group is the best, while I can't stand the rest."
Posted by jrt on 09-12-03 at 11:47 PM
Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the originals, and I think they got kicked off because for the most part they were loyal. DCTK don't even know what their talkin' about. The originals are in control now.