URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 268
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Suggestions for Fox:"

Posted by naclu on 09-11-03 at 02:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 02:36 AM (EST)

I've read in a couple of places that the taping for the show is actually already over, but just in case it's not...

1. Fox should post some decent polls on their website instead of the lame ones that they have on there now (for example, who do you think that Zach will confront first... DUH!). They should poll people to learn who they think is the most immature, meanest, etc. Then, they should announce the results of the poll on the show to the current guests. (I say this because I would love for the fab4 to get to see Amy's face when they tell her that America doesn't love her and hate the "Barbie group" the way that the losers came back on and insisted we do.

2. Fox should let America make the next decision. Well, I think that America should play some part in it somewhere, but I personally just don't want to see any of the fab4 voted off and I really don't think that they would if we got to make the very next decision.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion